Six - Water Fight

"Hey Kaya, waterguns are on sale and they're big too!" I yelled across the isle where Kaya was looking at some creepy dolls. Kaya then made her way here to take a glimpse at the waterguns. "Since it's hot and we have nothing to do, I guess we could have a water fight." I suggested as Kaya grabbed some waterguns and shoving it to my chest, gesturing me to carry it. 

"The guys are gonna love this. It's just like the other time when we had  a water fight and Dylan face-planted himself from chasing Ki Hong." Kaya laughed, we walked out of the mall and into my car. I put the waterguns at the backseat, Kaya doing the same. 

We arrived on set where we were shooting The Scorch Trials, since Wes left early and the crew decided to abandoned us on set. I got out of the car with my arms wrapped around four waterguns. "Hey, boys. Guess what we're gonna do today!" I said, dropping the waterguns right in front of the boys. Their face lit up with joy and excitement. They all started choosing the waterguns and putting themselves in groups of two.  

I somehow caught Thomas whispering to Dylan about something while they both stare at me and Kaya who was clearly upset that we weren't in the same group. Dylan then smirked as they separated. What was going on there? Dylan walked pass and started to grin. He puts his arms on my shoulder and guided me to the team gathering.

"Alright! Will and Ki Hong you go over the fence and take down Chris and Jacob." This was coming from Dylan who had us huddling up like a group of rugby players. "I'll take down Kaya and Y/n, you can have Thomas." Dylan ordered, smirking to himself when he commanded me to deal with Thomas. Does he know something? Does he know that I have a huge crush on Thomas? Did Kaya tell Dylan about me? Series of insecured questions hit me like a tide of waves. 

"What are you waiting for? Spread out!" Ki Hong directed. I ran to the my favourite hiding and attacking spot, the alleyway where no one gives a second glance at, plus it has a great view of people getting shot by waterguns. I laughed as Jacob and Chris heading to the fence to hide. "Oh, you don't wanna got there."I mumbled to myself. They were startled as they saw Will and Ki Hong, making them jump a little. Ki Hong grabbed their tags that was hanging from their pants and waved it at Dylan. Will then danced in victory, forcing Ki Hong to join in. 

This has gave Kaya an opportunity to snatched their tags then spraying them with her orange watergun. "As you might know boys,  we take this very seriously!" I hear Kaya teased. Replacing Will's victory dance to her's.  

I got so distracted from the show that I didn't even see or hear Thomas creeping up on me. This has led me to be pinned against the wall by Thomas, his arms were locked by my side. our body were centimeters apart. I can feel Thomas's hot breath spreading across my face. 

" You know I still have my watergun right." I assured him, pointing my gun right at his ribs. He then giggled and gave me the 'do you think I'm scared of the gun' face. Out of nowhere he garbbed the gun and pushed it away from me causing me to drop it on the ground. 

"Now you don't." He added, we both giggled at our foolishness. My face turn bright red as Thomas begins to stare at my lips. His hand now started stroking my hair. He leaned closer, his eyes still locked on my lips. his arms ran down mine then pinning up against the wall. His sudden actions made me gasp a little and Thomas smiled as if it turned him on. 

His lips crashed onto mine like the impact of waves crashing. His hands slowly lets go of my hands and started running down my body and onto my waist. I tangled my hands onto his hair. I could feel a smile onThomas's face within the kiss and the vibration from his chest from his laughter. 

He slowly detached our lips and puts his forehead against mine. We both took deep breaths, our eyes still locked with each other but I can see Dylan creeping in at the corner of my eyes. He then snatched the tag on Thomas causing him turn around and get splashed by Dylan. 

I quickly took my watergun from the ground as Dylan ran away with Kaya who was waiting at the front of the alleyway, laughing. I took a glance at Dylan and Kaya running away, holding each others' hands.  My gun is now pointed at Thomas who was wiping the water away from his face.

"What were you talking to Dylan about, before this?" I threatened him. He giggled then followed with a shrug from his shoulders this has caused me to spray him. "What were you talking about?" I demanded. 

"We were planning this whole thing y/n." He replied, my face was totally blank that time. "You know, Dylan asks out Kaya and I ask you." I added while I 'awed' at his creativity. "Well, will you?" he asks walking closer towards me with his wet t-shirt where you can clearly see his abs. 

I nodded happily making Thomas lifting me up and spinning me around. He puts me down gently, following with a deep, passionae kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys, sorry I haven't been updating this but here's one. hope you enjoy it.