Chap.1 The News

It was a early morning on a Sunday, Elise was soundfully sleeping in her bed. The birds were singing their early morning songs, the deer were out grazing on the lawn as the wind blew calmfully on the little leaves on the trees, everything was peaceful and calm. What could possibly go wrong?

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP".
"Ughhh, shut uppp". Elise said trying her hardest to shut off the alarm. She was extremely angry with herself for not turning it off from last night. She was finishing up a project due for her world history class and she set her alarm to help her find a stopping point. And which she forgot to turn it off.

(Side note this switches povs.)

"Oh for the lord's sake up above SSHHH". I slammed my hand down on my alarm as hard as I could not to much so I wouldnt break it but I sure made it shut up. I opened my eyes to see the sun barely shining in my room.
"Wh- wait a minute when did I set this? SIX?! Oh my gosh you've got to be kidding me. I forgot to turn my alarm off last night. Well this sucks. My one day to sleep in and I ruin it."

I got up from my bed and stretched a long stretch. Man if only I didnt forget to turn my alarm off I would have been soundly asleep. Oh well I thought.

"This day better be worth getting up so early in the morning. Because if it's not I'm going to scream." I looked down at the alarm and it had already been 15 minutes since I had gotten up. Already? I thought.

"Well let's get this morning going shall we. What should I wear today?" I looked at my dresser which had all sorts of things on it. Hair bows, shirts, pants, a little bit of makeup, and pictures of your family. I started to walk to the dresser until the deer caught my eye. I looked out the window to see them grazing in the grass peacefully.

"Wow.. maybe I should start waking up at this time of the day.. it's really pretty in the morning I can actually hear the birds sing and see the deer." I really need to get some friends and quite talking to myself. Oh well. I thought. I went to my dresser after getting back on track of what I was supposed to be doing and I started to grab some clothes and get dressed. My outfit was a pretty pink shirt with butterflies on it and pretty blue Jean shorts. It was summer after all.

As elise was finishing getting ready she heard her parents alarm go off so she decided to go out into the livingroom and wait for her parents to come downstairs and say goodmorning to her. She waited for a minute because, as she knows it takes a good while for her parents to get awake and ready to start the day. It was about twenty minutes later and they came downstairs.

"Why hello there elise. Your up pretty early arent you?" Mom said.
"Yeah I forgot to shut my alarm off from last night I was finishing up a history project last night." I shrugged in her response.
"Well me and your dad actually have some..uh.. news for you elise." Mom said. I'm going to be honest that didnt sound like good news.. it kinda sounded confusing in a werid way.
"Um..o..kay?" I said cautiously.
" Well I'll be able to tell you when your father gets out of bed. Ugh. He needs to get up. What a lazy bum." We both giggled at that response.
As we both waited for dad to wake up I decided to turn on the TV and put on my favorite channel. The Sci Fi channel. Oh what wonders I've learned on this channel. I could write a whole book of random things I've learned from this channel and it would definitely be more than fifty pages. I know that for sure. It was about fifteen minutes later and dad decided to finally come down. I looked over to see him dressed and it looked like he was well prepared for something. Which was really unusual for him to do early in the morning. Oh well I suppose.

"There you are sleepy head!" Mom said.
"Sorry guys I didnt sleep well last night. My dad said as he yawned.
"Soo.. what did you guys have to tell me?" I asked.
They both gave me a look. I'm not sure how to explain it almost looked like they were scared to tell me.
"Well elise, we wanted to tell you that.." My moms voice trailed off.
"We wanted to tell you that we're going to be moving out of state to a town called loversland." My dad finally said.

I felt my heart freeze then bust into a tiny million pieces.
"We're..what..?" I asked.
"I Eilise I know this isnt what you want but we have too. We know how much you love this town but, we need to move because I've been offered a job that will give higher pay and it'll help us so much.." my dad said.
"Elise. We don't want to move either but, this is something we have to do. We wont be far away from home but we will be a few hours away from here. We tried to pick a spot that wasnt to far and this house we found was the closest." My mom said looking almost to the ground but she still kept eye contact with me.

I cant believe I just heard what I heard.. I'll have to move.. this.. this day isnt going very well.. I didnt image waking up hearing I'll be moving to a different town and moving houses, transferring schools and so many more things just adding ontop of the situation. This is so hard to process. But I have mo choice but to right now.

"I'll be fine.." I finally muttered walking away.
"Elise.." my mom said trying not to let out a cry.
"Let her go.. she needs time to process this." My dad said to my mom.

I walked into my room and laid on my bed and cried in my pillow. I looked up at the alarm and it was only 8 in the morning. This day was already turning out to be horrible. I'm going to have to leave everything behind..my friends. My school, my house, memories.. everything. Maybe I should just go back to sleep..maybe this is all a dream. Maybe when I wake up the nightmare will be over with.

(Welp everyone this was the first chapter of my story I really hope you like it! I'll make the next chapter more juicy and more things will happen but this was just a introduction basically! I hope you guys liked it! I'll update you guys soon! Love the author!~
Word