𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱.

Start from the beginning

"There's no witnesses. Area central searched every crime scene and came up blank on physical evidence." Dawson explains.

"Pods?" Adam asks.

"Zero"

"Detectives from special victims unit in New York are en route right now to help out." Hank says.

"They also had two victims killed in their city two days apart. And traffic cameras picked up a male, white, 5'10, wearing a hoodie, following both victims. But they couldn't get a clear visual on his face" Erin says, sitting at her desk, where Maxine was standing behind her, leaning on the windowsill.

"What about registered sex offenders?" Jay asks.

"Nothing pops. Plus no DNA yet, off any of the victims" Jin says.

"Hey. We're not waiting around for that. We get proactive. Boots on the ground. I want everyone working the river, looking for suspicious behavior. Dress the part" Hank orders.

🪩🪩🪩

After finding a suspect at the river walk, Adam slams him against the car as Jin and Voight approach the others on the sidewalk and Mickey says, "Theo Mitchell. And I don't think he's our guy"

"Based on?" Hank asks. Mickey holds up a few evidence bags and says, "found four wallets and three watches on him. He's a pickpocket, a purse snatcher. Four arrests in the last ten years along those lines."

"And nothing violent. No rape, no murder. Not even sexual assault" Maxine explains.

"What!" The man exclaims.

"What do you think?" Hank asks Antonio.

"Let's bring him in"

🪩🪩🪩

Maxine walks into the locker room to see Mickey closing his locker and she says, "hey, thanks for splurging at the diner the other night"

Mickey laughs and says, "anytime"

"Hey, um, I was thinking . . . would you wanna go to Molly's with me once the case is finished?"

Mickey raises an eyebrow and says, "are you asking me out Bishop?"

"Whattt? No. Just a friendly drink with a couple co workers is all"

"You know i'd love to Max. But erin practically demanded I go to this high school reunion with her"

"Oh" she simply says, twisting her thumbs around each other, "okay, yeah"

"Is that alright?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" Maxine then clears her throat, "we should, um, get back to the bullpen. Those New York detectives should be here soon" then she walks away leaving Mickey very confused.

~~~

"Hey" Hank says, walking over to the two detectives from New York who are walking up the stairs with Burgess, "appreciate you coming"