"You're being irrational" said Aizawa.

"...Let it be"

A long sigh escaped Aizawa's lips as he rubbed his sunken eyes "this is what you want?" He asked clinging onto that sliver of hope that Hizashi would say 'spike's

"Yeah. This is what I want." Nodded the blonde.

"I'll think about it" whispered Aizawa, utterly heartbroken. "Let's go.."

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫/ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

Later that evening..

"Hey.." Aizawa muttered.

"Good evening shouta.."

"I've thought about my decision" Aizawa exhaled into the phone.

There was a long silence before Hizashi managed to answer. He didn't expect Aizawa to be ready so quickly.

Did he actually want the divorce?

"You... you have? So-"

"I'll answer that later... why'd you call?"

"I um.. it's- I uh- i take it back"

".......Good. Because i wasn't gonna let you leave me like that" Aizawa chuckled.

"Shut up man!! I thought I was gonna cry" Hizashi whined.

"Better not cry in front of all those villains" Aizawa poked.

There was a comfortable silence, they were both relieved that the issue was solved.

"I'm really sorry Shouta" The blonde whispered again "I don't even know what i- I'm so stupid! Oh gosh what about Hitoshi and (Y/n)! Imagine the shit they'd go through if we actually-"

"Calm down Zashi, it's alright. You're stressed. We all are." Aizawa soothed "but I want you to collect your thoughts carefully and prepare for the next trial."

"Yeah.. the sooner we do that, the sooner I can wash my hair" He sighed.

"You've caused alot of controversy Mister!" Aizawa joked "but you've got alot of people behind you now that you claimed self defense"

"Really!?"

"Mhm.. the crowd loved your speech. It was on the news twice..we had to turn it off so Kitten wouldn't see" Shouta explained.

"Aww my baby~" Hizashi cooed "how is she?"

"She... misses you alot" Aizawa sighed "Have you considered speaking to her?"

"Not yet! I wanna win this case for good! And then I'll go see my baby girl"

"...but she misses you"

"Shouta quit tempting me! Fine just let her come- Ah shit! Time's up!? No!"

After a few more whiny moments on the phone the call ended.

There was no way Aizawa could sleep. The next trial was the day after.

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫/ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

Time skip to the next day cuz I'm a lazy bitch.

"Grape you have to eat your veggies!" The girl scolded her plush "Look! Rainbow and Snuggles ate theirs!" She pointed at the other two.

(Y/n) was thrown off by some sounds she heard coming from her window.

She skipped over to it hoping it was her Villain friends.