"Wrestling?"

Can't wait to see everyone switch up on Shinsou

_________

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

14

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ɴʏᴀ~

A day after the sports festival

The days were quiet recently but it seemed like the tension at home got much thicker. Even the 4 year old could tell something was wrong.

They all got home super late, (Y/n) fell asleep in the car due to the silence.

Worst of all, Hitoshi wasn't even speaking to her often since the time he yelled at her days before.

She crawled off her bed before picking up Snuggles and Rainbow sprinkles (the plushies) "Let's go play!" she said to them before hurrying out of her room.

She stopped at the hallway.

She thought..

"Should i wake Hitoshi?" She mumbled to herself before shaking her head violently and running in the opposite direction.

She knocked on her parent's roon but no answer so she thought they were alseep.

(Y/n) pushed the door open to reveal

Hizashi on Aizawa.

Both their heads snapped towards her direction as their faces were flushed red.

"(Y/N)! WHY ARE YOU HERE!?!" Hizashi shrieked.

"UH- UM" Aizawa was struggling to form words as his husband rolled off him.

"What are you doing?" She titled her head to the side cutely. Is 'cutely' a word?

"We were uh- "

"Um um! Uh- just"

"Wrestling! We were Wrestling" shota interrupted

"Wrestling??"

"Yeah!" They both nodded.

"Can i join!?" She squealed.

"NO!" They both yelled making her flinch.

The room stayed silent and she started to feel like she did something wrong.

"S-sorry.." she pouted holding both stuffed toys tightly.

"Oh no!" Hizashi whined falling off the bed before scrambling over to the child "it's okay sweetie! Don't cry i-"