The End!

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

32? Idk I lost count.
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ɴʏᴀ~

"I don't see the need for you all taking me shopping" She rolled her eyes as the friend group walked out of the mall.

"Eh~ a lady needs spoiling from time to time" Eri hummed.

"Yeah but... none of you let me pay for anything" She groaned.

"I don't mind paying for your stuff" Katsuma smiled.

"Yeah" Kota nodded.

"Seconded"

"Thirded" Wakatoshi and Satori added.

"Ugh..." She sighed "so why are we even-"

"Ah! There you are" a voice called out, stopping in front of the group.

(Y/n)'s gaze lifted to meet a familiar face as her legs carried her to hug him.

"Who is this man and why is he hugging her?" Wakatoshi asked

"Do you think she's into older men?" Asked Satori.

"I know she likes women more though" Eri smirked.

"Tch. You wish" Kota glared at the gray haired girl.

"Oh my gosh (Y/n)" Katsuma face-palmed. "Do you just hug random foreign men everyday!? Is it a hobby!?"

"Be quiet Katsuma its uncle jeff!" She explained.

"Who?" Eri asked.

"Ah.. the mullet man" Wakatoshi muttered.

"I- Oh shit! I Remember you!" Kota pointed at the man as he laughed hysterically.

"Of course you would... he let you throw (Y/n) in a fountain" Sighed Satori.

"Hey Little dudes and Dudettes" The brunette greeted waving at the group.

"Damn.. you haven't aged a bit" Katsuma breathed out.

"Haha yeah!"

"Anyway I came to pick you dudes up" Smiled Jeff  "My car's right there. Let's go"

"Wait, what? why?" Asked the oblivious (Y/n) as the teens around her sighed in exasperation. She did this every year.

'What a dumbass'

"Come on let's just go. I'll drive you home bruh" He shrugged it off as he lead them to his car.

"Just how are we all gonna fit in there?" Asked Kota.

"(Y/n), you can sit on my lap if you'd like" Wakatoshi offered with a bashful grin.

"I'll have to decline, thank you."

"No she'll sit on my lap!" Katsuma argued.

"No~ if it makes you uncomfortable I can sit on your lap Kitten" Satori suggested

"Not with your bony ass"  Kota joked

"Dudes. Shut up. My little bruh will be sitting on no man's Lap" Glared Jeff at the group of boys "got it?"