"Are you cheating on me?"

^^^
Thank YOU ALL SO MUCH!
LIKE- Ik this isn't even considered an achievement but still. Thank you 🙂💖

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

22

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ɴʏᴀ~

"(Y/n)! Kitten are you ready for school?" Hizashi called, adjusting his hero costume as he went back to his bedroom.

(Y/n) always insisted on sleeping in her parents' room for the past few days.

He didn't mind though, he loved giving the little girl attention. He also liked using her to bother his husband, Shota.

"Yeah! My daddy's calling me right now!" She spoke.

"Who is she-..." The blonde man mumbled.

She sat there with Aizawa's second phone; the one she usually plays with. She held the phone tight with both hands to her ear.

"Yeah he's funny!"

"Kitten who are you talking to??" He asked the girl.

"My friends" she stated, turning to him.

"Okay.. well breakfast is ready" He smiled at her "hurry, come down and eat."

"Okay!" She nodded as he smiled and left the room.

"Bye bye Dabi, Bye Toga-Chan!" she said hanging up before leaving the room quietly.

Of course Hizashi didn't hear that. He just assumed she was calling one of her friends from school or even Satori and Wakatoshi

"Good morning!" She sang skipping down the staircase. Aizawa's heart was in his throat as he feared that one that she'd crash and hit her head or something.

"Let's go!" she squealed running passed them to the door.

"Sweetheart where are you going?" Aizawa laughed as she skipped to the door.

"What about breakfast?"

"Oh yeah" she gasped before running back to the breakfast.

'She's so dumb' the three men thought while smiling at her fondly.

"You're in a good mood today" Hitoshi chuckled.

"Yeah, then again she's always like this" Aizawa added

Breakfast continued in comfortable silence until (Y/n) spoke again.

"Can i eat your grapes?" She asked, eyeing Hizashi's fruit bowl.

"Sure. But what's the magic word?" He asked.

".... grape?"

"Wha- no..it's please" He corrected.

"It's grape"

"No it's not!"

"Silly daddy, it's grape." She shook her head making the blonde feel like an idiot.