~One Shot 4: Cuddles and Comfort (+ A/N)~

- A/N: Look who's updating after a month of publishing this :,) ANYWAYS I'm somewhat back- and I wrote a one shot and came up with a headcanon so that's that- uM- THANK YOU SO FRICKING MUCH FOR 160+ READSSSJFBDKBVKDBKH TYTYTY- and I think that's it- so- ENJOY THE ONE SHOT!

H/C = Hair color - H/L = Hair Length - N/N = Nickname - Lots of fluff <3

You were working in your office, it was late. You were doing paperwork, overtime paperwork, that William had assigned to you because you hadn't collected all the souls you needed to that day. You ended up arriving late in the morning and had already missed a few souls, but then you had paperwork in between souls so it kept you from getting all the souls you needed to collect. You were fighting sleep as you continued to work, the large pile of papers slowly finishing. As you finished your last paper you let out a big sigh of relief, setting your pen down and grabbing the finished pile of work.

You walked out of your office with the paperwork and put them on William's desk. You walked out of his office and went down the hallway, leaving work to see Grell, your wife, waiting for you outside. You softly smiled with tired eyes as she turned her head to see you. "Hello darling!~ You've finally finished work?" asked Grell in her usual cheerful accent. You nodded tiredly, giving her a closed-eyed smile. Her smile subtly dropped as you weren't verbalizing, you were usually brighter around her. "Darling are you alright?" she asked walking over to you, softly placing her hand on your cheek. You lifted your hand on top of hers, "I'm alright, just tired. William gave me a lot of overtime so I had to work late," you stated.

"Alright as long as you're okay and you're not hurt," responded Grell as her smile slowly came back. "Shall we head home now?" she asked. You nodded as you both headed to your shared home. As you walked through the front door you immediately plopped on the couch face-down. Grell giggled as she walked to the side of the couch and crouched down. She ran her hand through your hair, "N/N~ come on dear get up, we can get into our night clothes and then cuddle until we fall asleep okay?" You groaned, not wanting to get up. She got up and smirked, "Fine, the hard way it is then~" she said as she began tickling your sides. You burst out laughing as you squirmed, trying to get out of Grell's wrath.

She kept tickling you as you continued to laugh loudly, "OK OK HAHAHA I-I'LL GET UP HAHAHA," you laughed as Grell lifted her hands from your sides and got off of you. "I knew that would work!~ Now come on, get in comfortable clothes and we'll cuddle," said Grell. You got up from the couch and went into your bedroom, taking out [insert favorite pajama] and putting it on. You walked out and Grell was in her typical red nightgown.

"Darling you look simply adorable! Now let's go cuddle in bed," she exclaimed as she took your hand and led you back into the bedroom. She pulled the bedsheets back and fluffed up the pillows as you both got under the blankets, wrapping your arms around each other, creating a tangle of limbs. You both smiled as Grell ran her fingers through your (H/L), (H/C), hair, you beginning to fiddle with her long, cherry-red, hair.

You were in a comfortable silence, occasionally sharing a short kiss. You began to fall asleep in the reaper's arms, as she planted a kiss on your forehead, "Goodnight my love, sleep well," she softly whispered, before falling asleep soon after you.

- A/N: yeah this was pretty short BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT- I need to stop with the a/ns aNYWAY- I'll be uploading a headcanon after this and then idk when I'll be updating after this- it's probably gonna be really at random sO- yeAH-