~One Shot 3: Musical Theater Fanatics~

A/N: In this specific chapter you shifted to the Black Butler universe with your phone. For the best experience with this one shot I suggest playing the video above when stated :) anyway continue <3

  Grell loves musical theatre. She has seen everything you can think of, from Newsies, to Hamilton, to Phantom of the Opera. But her all-time favorite was SIX. The six wives of Henry VIII all coming together and writing songs about their trauma and experiences just excited Grell. One day, Grell had to work overtime, so she came home a little later than usual. She opened the door with a sluggish face as she walked into the house. You were sitting on the couch waiting for her to get home as you turned your head to see her. "Hey baby," you say getting up and walking to Grell, "how was your day?" 

  Grell had a frown on her face, slightly infuriated, and said, "Absolutely fantastic!", sarcastically, "I had to work overtime already today but then I had that doubled by William because I hadn't gotten all the souls in time, mind you, there were at least over two-hundred souls to collect since there was a terrible train accident which killed a ton of people." Grell continued to rant about her day and how terrible it was and you understood where she was coming from. She continued to speak until you reached to her face and caressed her cheek with your hand. 

  "Can I cheer you up in any way?" you asked with a smile. Grell's face softened as she softly smiled back at you, putting her hand on top of yours and nodding. "You cheer me up in the simplest ways darling," she said. You took her hand and led her to the living room as you grabbed your phone on the couch and went on [insert music app you use] and looked for SIX. Grell stood in the middle of the living room blankly as she was confused on what you were doing. 

  (go play the video >:] I suggest maybe skipping by 30 seconds though-) You played the soundtrack from the start and placed your phone back on the couch as the soundtrack began to play. Grell immediately recognized the music, her eyes glowing as she smiled widely. She began putting on a whole performance, singing and dancing, adding her well known acting into it. She then grabbed your arm and pulled you in the middle of the living room with her to sing and dance. You weren't much of a dancer but you danced along with her as her mood began to improve drastically. The smiles on both of your faces shined as bright as the sun that was slowly setting as you jammed out to the soundtrack. 

  The soundtrack continued playing and you and Grell continued singing. As the very end of the last song in the soundtrack (best way to picture this is playing the last song of the soundtrack "Six" at 3:41 and from there to the end, you'll see what I mean-) as they counted down from 5 Grell did poses for 4 of the 5 numbers and at 1 she faced you, pointing at you. You faced her as she did a little drum roll as the song did then ran into you, making you both fall over, kissing you on the last note. You lean into the kiss, smiling. You both break the kiss and smile, looking into each other's eyes. "Thank you darling," says Grell. 

  "Thank you for what?" you respond, confused. "Thank you for cheering me up! You really brightened my mood this evening." You smile widely and you kiss Grell on the cheek, "Any time love." Grell keeps her arms wrapped around you as you lay there, her head buried in your chest. It's silent, peacefully silent, sitting in each other's arms, as you both slowly drift to sleep.