𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇, girlfriend for a weekend.

YOU HEARD A FEW KNOCKS on your bedroom door, only to have it barged in before you could even reach it, your best friend Elijah storming your room as you raised your eyebrows at him.

"Talk about having privacy in your own home." You complained as you sat up in bed, pushing your laptop aside. Elijah simply ignored you, throwing himself beside you.

"I'm going back home for the weekend." He blurted out but his tone wasn't as happy as you'd imagined it would be.

"That's exciting, right? You've been dying to see your family." You lightly poked his shoulder, furrowing your brows at him. You knew he was missing his family, which is why you didn't understand why he was being so dramatic about it.

"Yeah... But I made the mistake of telling my mum that I had a girlfriend." He slapped his hand over his face, causing you to laugh at him.

"And why the fuck would you do that, dumbass?" You asked in between chuckles. "You don't have a girlfriend."

"Yeah, thanks for reminding me of that." Elijah ironically said as he pushed you, sitting up and resting his head on the cupboard on the bed. "She just wouldn't stop asking if I had finally met a nice girl. She'd been asking me this every single time I called, Y/N. I just didn't want to hear any of it anymore so I told her I did meet someone."

"God, you're dumb." You shook your head. "There's so many better ways you could've handled that."

"And to make the situation even worse, I told her she could meet that someone over the weekend." You looked over at him, mouth slightly open as you took his words in.

"You're bringing an imaginary girlfriend home to meet the family?!" You burst out laughing again, covering your face as Elijah's expression went sour. "Why would you do that, Eli?"

He stood up and started to pace around your room, anxious hands running over his dark locks. "I don't know! I just didn't want to hear any more of it and I somehow managed to make it even worse."

You forced yourself to stop laughing, now sort of feeling bad for you friend's situation. You were about to try and say something to calm him down but Elijah suddenly came to a halt in front of your bed and looked at you. The expression in his face made you nervous and you could almost see a light bulb turn on above his head.

"I have an idea." He finally broke the silence that had fell over you both, making you shift uncomfortably on the bed. You knew his ideas weren't the best and you were scared of what he'd said next. "And it involves you."

As the words fell from his mouth, you instantly shook your head. You were exactly where this was going. "Nope, no, nope."

"Y/N, please!" Elijah jumped on the bed again, practically on his knees as he made puppy eyes at you. "I swear, this will only be a one time thing. You pretend to be my girlfriend for this weekend and then we 'amicably' break-up. Done and deal."

"No, Elijah, there's no fucking way I'm doing this!" You pushed him away. 

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

A few days had passed and you found yourself in Elijah's car... On the way to his parents' house. You still couldn't quite believe you had allowed him to persuade you into that stupid idea but truth be told, there were few things you wouldn't do for your best friend. He had helped you through enough shit during your time being friends. You knew it would be a pain in the ass to pretend to be someone's girlfriend for a whole weekend but you were willing to do that for him. And you were also sort of excited to meet his family.

You had been friends for over two years and you were really close with his bandmates, you had even met his older sister Eve a couple of times, but you were yet to meet the rest of the Hewson family. The situation wasn't exactly how you thought it would happen but you were still looking forward to it.

"Are ya okay?" Elijah asked, pulling you out of your trance. You looked over at him, noticing that you were parked. You were nervous as you saw a fancy house just a few steps away from the car but as you looked back at him, the comforting smile he had on his lips caused you to slightly relax.

"As okay as I'll ever be during this weekend." You chuckled nervously, fumbling with the hem of your dress. Eli reached out and grabbed one of your hands in his, giving it a light squeeze.

"I know this was a lot of ask but I'm really thankful that you accepted it. I owe you a big one for this." He laughed under his breath. "I do think you'll love my family, though. And they'll love you — I'm sure of it." He winked at you as he opened the door on his side. You sighed and followed suit, checking yourself out on the window before you met him.

He had his hand reached out for you and you grabbed it without hesitation, feeling a strange sensation in your stomach as he laced your fingers together. You shook it away, you knew you were still nervous because of the whole situation he had managed to drag you into. Slow steps were taken until you were standing by the front door of the Hewson residence, Elijah's hand firmly holding onto yours and giving you a sense of security that you were in need of in that moment.

The doorbell rang through for a couple of seconds before Elijah's mother was standing before the two of you, a huge smile adorning kind features. You couldn't help the smile on your face as she engulfed you into a warm hug but you were still scared she'd hear your loud and racing heartbeats.

"Oh, welcome to the family, dear." Ali said as she stepped back and quickly rushed you inside, Elijah following you two like a puppy. You knew he was as tense as you, despite this being his own family. "Come, come — The whole bunch is dying to meet you." She said as she took your hand in hers and started to drag you through the house. You only had the time to shoot a desperate look towards Eli and watch him chuckle before you were being introduced to the rest of his siblings as his girlfriend.

God, this would be a long ass weekend.

☆☆☆

AUTHOR'S NOTE: someone requested a eli one on my tumblr so here it is !! this might have a part two, we shall see :)