𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 | 𝟏𝟒

Start from the beginning

'Mummy!', she giggled, clutching the woman for warmth, as the woman brought her in for a hug.

She cradled her under the stars, not wanting to let go in what seemed like a million years, and I stood there watching it all.

Alone.

'You cant see me, can you?', I spoke in a monotone.

And as expected they continued on and there wasn't a reply.

I bit my lip, holding back emotions which I don't know why were so strong, and looked away, closing my eyes.

'What are you looking at petal there's nothing there?', I turned my head back to the two people and saw the little girl looking directly at me.

'You can see me', I widened my eyes.

'You're the only one to have ever seen me', I breathed out, moving closer.

However the little girl just stared.

'Darling what's gotten into you', the woman laughed as all she could see was the girl fixated merely on air.

'F/N are you listening to me?', she laughed once more, bringing her child around to face her.

'F/N?', I gasped, stumbling back, the feeling as if i'd fallen down a flight of long stairs.

                                 ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

'Hmphh', I sat up, breathing heavily, trying to collect my surroundings.

The mirror.

The bathroom.

The bedroom door.

Mikasa.

Me.

'F/N what happened are you okay? You've been  moving around in your sleep', Mikasa had soon came to my side to see me gasping for air, panting heavily in a sweat.

'I just had an intense dream that's all', I assured her, trying to slow my breathing.

My head fell back on the pillow, 'you can go back to sleep Mikasa it's okay', I promised her as she was still stood by the side of me.

'Wake me up if you need anything, you're beginning to worry me F/N', she insisted as she climbed back into her bed.

'Of course i'll wake you Mikasa', I agreed, closing my eyes, processing and yearning for an explanation of what just occurred.

       ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
       ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'Rise and shine F/N, I skipped training this morning,  thought you could use the lie in', I opened my aching eyes to be met with Mikasa standing over me.

'How long have you been awake?', I asked, rubbing my eyes.

'About an hour. I've had breakfast with everyone else, just said you weren't feeling too well. Here I brought some oatmeal for you, come eat', she shared, pointing towards the desk in our room.

'Thank you', I smiled gratefully for a second before rubbing my head.

'So what was that dream about', Mikasa asked crossing her arms and leaning against the wall.

'It was nothing Mikasa dont worry', I tried to assure her, but she wasn't buying any of it.

'F/N I watched you cry in your sleep, there is no way that what happened was nothing', she argued.

'It was...', I spoke slowly trying to think of an excuse to explain myself.

'I had a dream and there was a little girl and a woman sitting under a tree. I think they were a mother and a daughter. I guess it just hurt me a lot because I cant really remember much about my mum', I admitted to her as I could see her face drop in the mirror.