𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 | 𝟏𝟒

Start from the beginning

'Well I appreciate it a lot, so thanks. See you guys tomorrow', I smiled, turning the door handle and taking one last look at the two of them before I went through.

'Goodnight F/N', they waved at me as I waved in return, closing the door.

'F/N it's late where were you!', I felt a strong grip on my body, as I looked down to see Mikasa clutching me ever so tightly.

'What do you mean? I was revising with Armin and Eren', I told her calmly, rubbing my hand across her hair to calm her down.

'You could've told me!', she worried, but slowly began to calm down and stand up.

'I missed you before you left class so I asked Sasha to tell you... Which i'm understanding now that she didn't', I looked behind Mikasa to see Sasha backing away from the sofa towards her room.

'I was about to go and look for you', she told me, still hugging me.

'I'm here now and i'm all good', I assured the worried soul, 'Come on let's go to bed'.

As we walked down the hall, I crossed Sasha who looked ever so nervous. 'Sasha i'm not going to hurt you, you dont need to worry', I smiled at her as her face became less nervous.

'It was an accident and they happen', I had to reassure her too, as I gave her a hug and saw her off into her room. I wasn't going to hurt her, why would she think that?, I laughed to myself.

'Let's go in', I said reaching for the handle.

Once inside, I went straight to the window, opening it wide for all the air to flow in.

'Mikasa come here', I asked quietly just as she finished getting dressed for the night.

'What is it?', she followed, meeting me at the window.

'Look at the moon. Isn't it calming?', I pondered, waiting for a response.

'Yeah, it really is', she smiled, glancing up towards it.

'Why do you love the moon so much F/N? Ever since I first met you it's something you've always admired', she questioned me politely, not disagreeing with the moon, just curious.

'I'm not entirely sure. Whenever I look at it, it calms me. Makes me feel safe, feel secure. It's like it protects me or something'.

'Wow', she stared at me in disbelief, 'that's beautiful. Hopefully it can grow on me like that too'. She yearned, looking up at it once more.

'It will. Just give it time'.

                                    ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

'Look at the moon petal'.

That sweet voice brought a safety net over me, as the bright satellite lit up the night sky in a place that I didn't fall asleep in.

I watched two people, a woman and a young girl sit under a tree, gazing upon the moon together.

The little girl she was holding appeared to enjoy the view, mesmerised by the darkness and the bright figure who held her tightly.

At this time it didn't cross my mind about who these people were or where I was. I could only stand with a single tear rolling down my cheek as I stared at them, envious of the smiles she placed upon the small child's face.

I could feel a hole in my heart forming, or re-opening more like, as the my eyes fixated on the two of them.

I wanted that.

'My dear one day you'll grow to be a successful girl. You'll get out of here and you'll be free', the woman said, holding the child up in the air.

'Free', my eyes widened.