1:first day

Kandhi's pov:
My name is Kandhi Jackson, I'm 17 years old in high school. I recently moved to another town for my dad's business offer. I don't have any siblings, I'm very thankful that I'm an only child. Today is my first day at my new school!

3rd person pov:
Kandhi walked downstairs to eat breakfast, it was just a bowl of Captain Crunch. She was running a little late so she had to hurry and eat, her dad was waiting for her in the car. Once she was finished she grabbed her backpack by the door and speed off to the car, huffing as she got in.
"You ready for your first day, sweetheart?" Her dad asked, looking behind him to back up out of the driveway.
"I guess, I'm a bit nervous though, what if no one likes me?" Kandhi said groaning.
"I'm sure they'll like you Kandhi, you're a very outstanding girl!" Her dad said enthusiasticly. It did ease her a little bit.
"I mean, I guess your right." She laughed a little. Soon they had arrived to the front of her school, she saw students walk in and towards the building. "You'll be fine baby, give it your all today!" Her dad said hugging her.
"Thanks dad, I love you." With that being said Kandhi got out the car, took a deep breath, and walk towards the entrance. 

Kandhi walked to her first class which was English, her teacher made her stand in front of the class to introduce herself. Afterwards she told Kandhi to sit next to a girl in the back, she had green eyes, long pitch black hair, rose pink lipgloss, almost pale skin, and graphic eyeliner. Kandhi nodded and took her seat. The girl kept glancing at her, taking in all of Kandhi's looks. She was looking a little too hard as Kandhi noticed she was being stared at.

At the end of class Kandhi grabbed her backpack and began to put her things inside of it, as she was she got a tap on the shoulder; it was the girl that was sitting next to her in class.

"Hey! I'm Yuni!" she said happily sticking her hand out to greet her..Kandhi accepted it and shook it. 

"Hi! i'm kandhi, but I'm sure you know that already." Kandhi laughed a bit.

Yuni smiled and turned around to leave when Kandhi stopped her.

"um- this is kinda embarrassing but could you maybe show me where the math class for seniors are?" she blushed a bit.

"yeah! Follow me."

They began to walk upstairs and down a hallway finally reaching Kandhi's math class..

"Here we are! Lunch is next so if you'd like, I can come get you and we could eat lunch together." Yuni said, her smile becoming bigger.

"sure, I'd like that." Kandhi returned a smile as she waved Yuni bye. Her day was going pretty well, as if nothing could ruin it.

Kandhi sat down in between two people, they looked quite alike, they both had dark brown hair, blue eyes, small button noses, freckles, and light peach colored skin. One was a girl , she had a short bob cut, the other was a boy, he had short messy hair, he looked good like that.

"hey you, girl with the curly brown hair-" the girl started and Kandhi turned her head towards her, a confused look on her face. "Sorry, I forgot your name." She loudly whispered that last part. Kandhi just laughed quietly and said "My name's Kandhi." "Ah, right, well I'm Maddison and that's Mason" she said, pointing to the boy next to you, he waved but didn't say a word. "He's a quiet one, so I do all the talking for him!" She said cheerfuly. Mason just noddded.

Maddison and Kandhi talked all class period, the bell rang and it was time for lunch. Kandhi offered for the twins to join her for lunch in which they agreed. She told them she was waiting for Yuni to get here; just bringing her name up was when she appeared.

Yuni looked surprised at first, maybe even disgusted, but she quickly hid those emotions with a big smile.

"well, we better get going before the line gets too long!" Yuni chimed, everyone agreed  and headed off to the cafeteria. After they had gotten their lunches, they picked a table in the back and began to talk. they were laughing and joking until Maddison sad something.