40. Positive

You left the wedding, drunk in love. Spencer surprised you with tickets to Paris, your dream honeymoon vacation. You landed and went to the hotel room. 'I'm hungry' you moaned. 'Of course you are, let's order some food.' he said and laughed. He ordered a pizza and chocolate mint ice cream. After eating you layed down on the bed and closed your eyes. You were woken up by Spencer kissing your neck. Your hand moved down to his dick and you palmed it. His breath hitched. 'Horny ?' you asked with a smirk. 'For you, always.' he said and kissed you.

'Tie me up' you whispered. 'Are you sure ?' he asked. 'Yes' you panted. Spencer climbed off of you and walked to his bag, pulling out a set of handcuffs. He moved on top of you and cuffed you to the bed poles. 'I want to try something new, but if you're not comfortable you have to use the safe word. Okay ?' he asked. 'Okay.' you said. Your mouth was dry and anticipation built up in your body. Spencer left sloppy wet kisses down your body. He moved his finger in between your wet folds and inserted a finger. 'Ahh fuck.' you moand. 'You like that ?' he asked. 'Yes.' you moaned while shutting your eyes. 'Yes what, you little slut ?' he asked. 'Yes daddy' you said.

He smashed his tongue onto your clit while his finger moved inside of you. He then entered a second finger and your legs started shaking and the familiar knot formed in your stomach. 'Don't come.' he ordered. He pulled out of you and you winced at the sudden emptiness. He got on top of you and unlocked the cuffs. In one swift movement he flipped you over. 'Ready ?' he asked. 'Yes sir.' you replied. 'You're going to take this like a good girl.' he growled.

His finger went back to your throbbing pussy and he moved his pinky finger inside of you. What the fuck is he doing ? You then felt his finger on your asshole. 'Woah wtf is going on ?' you asked. 'Shh, everything is fine. Relax baby.' he said. He then inserted his finger into you. 'Holy shit.' you said. He slammed himself into you and fucked you from behind while moving his pinky inside of you. You were building up and wanted to let go. 'Come.' he said and just when you started to he pulled out his pinky. 'Ohh fuckk' you moaned. The orgasm was extreme and you saw white dots from the pleasure you were having.

He came inside of you and pulled out. You flopped down on the bed and giggled. 'Damn that was good.' you said. 'I'm glad you liked it baby.' he said and got under the covers. You did the same and snuggled up into his arms. 'Y/n ?' he whispered. 'Hmm ?' you replied. 'I want to start a family with you.' he said. Your eyes shot open and you looked up at him. 'Are you serious ?' you asked. He smiled and nodded his head. 'Yes, I would love to have a little Spencer.' you said and kissed him. With that being said you fell asleep.

-3 months later-

You got off of the pill and you and Spencer started trying to have a baby. All the tests you were taking came out negative and it started to piss you off. About 3 weeks later you woke up at 4 am, nauseous af. You ran to the bathroom and threw up. 'Y/n ? Are you okay ?' Spencer asked from behind you. He took your hair into his hand and held it away from your face. 'Yeah I'm fine. Get out a pregnancy test right now.' you said. He did as you asked and you quickly peed onto it. He set a timer on his phone for 2 minutes and waited. 'I can't handle another negative.' you said.

The timer went off and he picked up the test. You looked down. 'Y/n...' he said and his voice cracked. 'No way.' you said and stood up. 'You're pregnant.' he said and laughed. You flung your arms around him and jumped up and down. 'We're having a baby.' you said. 'I love you so much.' he said.

TW : Miscarriage.

2 months into your pregnancy tragedy struck. You woke up with period cramps at 2 am. You quickly turned on the light and looked down. Blood. 'No this can't be happening. No no no.' you said and started breaking down. 'Y/n !' Spencer looked up. He saw the blood and a tear formed in his eye. 'We need to go to the hospital.' he said and stood up. 'I'm so sorry. I failed you, I failed us.' you said. He walked over to the bed and sat down in front of you. He wrapped his arms around you and whispered in your ear 'Don't you dare say that. This isn't your fault. We'll try again. I promise everything will be alright.' he said and took your hand, taking you to the hospital.