16. Fantasy

SMUT

He instantly started kissing you back. Your fingers moved to his hair and pulled it. He moaned. His hands roamed all over your body. The kiss was electric. It was so hot. He used his one hand to close the cupboard behind him and picked you up. You wrapped your legs around his body, wanting to feel his body against yours.

He layed you onto the bed. He pulled away, you were panting. He looked at you and smiled. 'I don't want to have sex just yet.' you said. 'That's perfectly okay.' he said. 'But that doesn't mean I don't want to do other things' you said. You could feel the wetness between your legs. 'Are you sure ?' he asked. 'Yes' you said. He grinned and kissed you again. He pressed his body against yours and you could feel the hardness between your legs.

You started moving your hips to get some type of friction to relieve the throbbing feeling between your legs. He noticed that and moved his hand in between your legs. He shoved your shorts to the side and started rubbing your clit. You moaned. 'Fuck Spencer.' He climbed off of you and removed his shirt and pants, leaving him in his underwear. You could see his dick pressing against his underwear.

He spread your legs and removed your pants and underwear. There you were, half naked in front of him, giving him all your trust. He moved his head in between your legs and the next thing you knew he shoved is tongue against your clit. He started licking and sucking your sensitive spot. You gripped his hair and moaned. He slipped a finger inside of you and started thrusting. After a while you couldn't hold it in anymore. You climaxed while screaming his name.

He looked up at you and smiled. 'That's right angel, you're mine.' he said. You smiled. He climbed on top of you and kissed you. You pushed him off of you and pushed him onto the bed. 'My turn' you said and got on your knees. You removed his underwear, revealing his huge dick, topped with precum. You looked up at him and started teasing him. Circling your tongue around his tip.

You took his full length into your mouth and started sucking. 'Fuck yes' he moaned. You moved faster and used your hand to pump him. He climaxed in your mouth and you quickly swallowed. You got back up and climbed on top of him, wrapping your legs around him. You kissed him. 'Let's sleep.' you said, feeling exhausted.

You changed into a pair of his underwear and unhooked your bra. After settling into Spencer's arms, you felt home. 'Do you want to know a secret ?' you muttered. 'Yeah.' he said. 'That was my first blowjob.' you said and blushed. 'Well that was amazing. Go to sleep now angel.' he said and you nuzzled your head in his shoulder.

You didn't know how everything was going to work out between you and Spencer, but you felt at peace. Wrapped up with him.