1. New beginnings

(TW : SEXUAL ASSAULT)

As the hot water from the shower cleansed you from the guilt and shame, you decided right then and there that you were going to do everything in your power to stop monsters and help victims that went through the same trauma as you.

-1 year later-

It's your first day at the Behavioral Analysis Unit in Quantico and you're scared as fuck. Your palms are sweaty and your hands are shaking. In the elevator on your way up to the sixth floor you get a flashback from the day your life changed.

'Please get off of me, i don't want to do this, i just want to talk' you say in a shaky voice. He ignored you and continued with his fingers inside of you. You thought that you brought this upon yourself and you just had to accept it. It took you 4 months to finally tell someone and you started the healing process. You didn't know where he was, John, his name sent shivers down your spine. But you finally realized that it wasn't your fault.

-end of flashback-

*ding* The elevator opened and a smile appeared on your face. This was your dream and you are finally going to live it.

'Hello, can I help you?' a female voice asked you. You turned around. 'Oh yes please, I'm y/n y/l/n, I'm the new agent at the BAU.' The woman in front of you had blonde hair, colourful clothing and curves to die for. 'Oh yay you're finally here ! I'm Penelope Garcia, the technical analyst here at the BAU, come on, i'll show you where Hotch's office is.'

You immediately feel welcome and follow the chirpy woman. She leads you to an office and knocks on the door. 'Come in' a deep voice replied. She opened the door and you saw SSA Aaron Hotchner, the Unit chief. 'Welcome y/n, i'm so happy you're here'. 'Thank you sir, I'm excited to be here' you replied with a smile.

'Well i hope you have your go back because we have a case, I'll get you up to speed on the jet, we leave in 30' he said.

It's finally happening you thought to yourself.