10. Fight

You were in shock. Why would he say that after you asked him not to tell the team ? 'Thank you guys for everything, we'll talk soon' you said and slammed the computer shut. You stood up and stormed off to the bathroom. You needed space. 'Y/n ?!' Spencer said and jumped off of the couch. 'Leave me alone !' you yelled. 'What did I do ? What's wrong ? Talk to me, please.' he begged. 'Spencer just wait, let me be for a while.' you said.

You stayed in the bathroom for half an hour. When you finally calmed down you unlocked the door and saw Spencer sitting on the couch, his legs were bouncing up and down from the anxiety. He finally looked up and you locked eyes. You could see tears streaming down his face. 'Spencer why the hell would you tell the team about us ? I told you I wasn't ready and we agreed that we'll wait to tell them !' you yelled. 'I know okay and I'm sorry ! It just slipped out' he said, yelling back.

You didn't want to fight with him. But you were so angry. He completely ignored your feelings about telling the team. 'Just give me space' you said and walked over to one of the seats. 'Y/n, please don't do this' he said and grabbed your wrist. 'Don't crowd me Spencer' you said while looking into his eyes. He let go of you and walked over to the couch, laying flat on his back. You took a seat and looked out of the window.

Your head was racing with thoughts. Did we move to fast ? I barely know him. But I can't stay away from him. I let down my guard and I'm so scared. I don't want to get hurt, I can't go through that again. Your thoughts were consuming you and you were drowning in them. When you finally snapped out of it something felt off. A knot formed in your stomach. You felt sick, nauseous. Your head was spinning. You stood up and stumbled your way to the couch. 'Spencer ! I don't feel good. Help me !' you said while shaking Spencer.

'What's wrong ? Y/n ?!' he yelled, he was panicking. You couldn't talk or move. You were stuck. The next thing you knew everything went blank and your head hit the ground. Ah great, here we go again.

A/N note.
Hey guys !
Thank you for 500+ reads. It means the world to me. I started writing this book when I was dealing with a lot of stuff and it honestly makes my day when people read my book, add it to their reading list and vote. I've really been feeling insecure about my book, I'm scared I'm writing stuff that annoyes people. So I would really appreciate some feedback to reassure me that I'm doing stuff right.
Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter x
🦋🦋🦋