Author's Notes/Warnings

Dear readers,

these notes here will serve as a way for me to elucidate the various triggers and warning that will be in this book. I want to make it extensively clear that in no way will I ever romanticize s/a or r*pe, however these issues will be present in the book, so please, if these are topics which you find extremely sensitive to the point perhaps it's damaging to you, I suggest you not read the book altogether. However I plan on exploring more the psychological and physical impact on the characters more than describing the acts themselves.

In any case, please let me make this clear: if you are underage, you should not be reading this book, it is meant for an adult audience - it is not appropriate for you and I do not want to be, in any manner, responsible if this story somehow harms/shocks you (also my book could potentially be taken down). I do realize that the internet is brimming with the worst kind of p0rn that is accessible to practically anyone and that this is merely literature, however I do feel that you should be reading different genres than this.

That being said, I don't think I'll put warnings - perhaps only on the specific chapters where they will be needed. These notes serve as a warning, because the entire book will be gritty, raw and contain sensitive/graphic content.

The story in itself will begin with the abduction of the main character - the timeline is set far back in the story, therefor we can assume that Toji has not yet broken away from the Zen'in family. In my book, we can view him as a henchman of sorts, sent out to do the Zen'in's bidding.

From chapter I, the book will have an extremely gritty edge to it - g0re/violence will be present. The writing style will be vaguely reminiscent of Chuck Palahniuk's work (American freelance journalist and novelist, author of Fight Club) so if you're familiar with his books, you'll know that he writes unvarnished and unfiltered content.

As for the MC, you can of course imagine her to be of whatever ethnicity you prefer! I will go out on a whim and say that she would probably be Japanese considering the setting and her lineage (Zen'in), but since this is fiction, screw that, you can envision her however you prefer - I will not be writing any references to her skin/eye/hair color specifically, they will all be indicated as s/c , e/c, h/c

Also, on a side note, when I use wording such as "her porcelain skin", it is not a reference to her skin color, but merely an indication of it being flawless and delicate, just like porcelain.

All characters will of course be over 18, the MC in particular is referred to as a "young woman" - I haven't specified her exact age because I am waiting for some reveals in the Manga to figure it out better - Just know that she is in no way underage, I cannot stress this enough!

I would also like to request that you vote and comment if you enjoy this book, it's a small token of appreciation towards the writer that can go along way! Unfortunately, views alone don't suffice for a book to gain in popularity, most probably Wattpad's algorithm has been constructed in such a way as to actually cause a book to lose in popularity if it gains a small vote to read rateo, however high the view count (unless it surpasses a 100k mark for example)

Thank you for taking the time to read these notes, if you have any questions, feel free to post them or hit me up in the DMs!

PS: cover art is mine!

Best regards,

Persephone's Darkness