"How many penguins could you take in a fight?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Like how many penguins could you fight before being unable to," I explained.

"What are the stakes?"

"The amount you can take down determines wether I live or not."

"I can take as many penguins as they throw at me."

"I could probably only take three max. So I hope you aren't planning on doing much more with your life."

Penguins are honestly pretty scary. They're portrayed as these cute little fluffy things that waddle everywhere but they scare me.

I looked at Leo's tattoos titling my head, "Did your tattoos hurt when you got them?"

"Not really."

"We should go on that one show where you give the tattoo artist a drawing and they tattoo it on the other person."

He shook his head, "I would end up with a fucking jolly rancher tattoo."

"I don't see the issue."

"I don't even like jolly ranchers," he said softly.

Giving him a frown I stated, "We've already have discussed that you have absolutely zero working taste buds. You're just making this worse for yourself Darling."

"You like grapefruit," he deadpanned.

"Is that a compliment?"

"No."

Jeez.

"I don't really like snickers," I admitted.

"Are you sure I'm the one with no tastebuds?"

"Extremely."

This man is testing me today.

I started telling him a story about my first time hitchhiking, "Basically my Uber driver kicked me out of his car for an unknown reason. I was stranded. So I did what any sane person would do that had absolutely no money. I waited until a normal looking person pulled over and hoped right in. I didn't get hurt or anything."

"You're an idiot."

"I did what I had to."

"You should've just walked at that point."

He doesn't understand, "I would've passed out.
Do you know how frequently I work out?"

"No?"

"Never. That's the answer. You really think I could've made a five mile walk?"

"With enough motivation."

"True. I am a force to be reckoned with if I have motivation," I agreed.

In middle school someone dared me to jump off the stairwell and in return would do my homework for the rest of the year. Let's just say that my leg was bent backwards five minutes after the deal was proposed.