"Data."

"Yikes," I grimaced, "maybe I shouldn't have let you drive my car. I'm not too sure if I trust you now."

"Fuck off."

"Not my fault you pronounce it like a weirdo."

"You're the one pronouncing it wrong."

This is my villain origin story.

"Kiss my ass," I rolled my eyes looking out the window not saying anything.

Five minutes went by before his hand squeezed my thigh causing me to raise an eyebrow at him, "I changed my mind, I was saying it wrong."

"Admitting defeat?"

"I take my statement back now."

"Mhm."

"Shut up."

I shrugged, "I didn't say anything."

He pushed my head softly causing a laugh to escape my mouth as my shoulder lightly hit the car window.

"I saw a rock that reminded me of you yesterday. It has a small painting of the McDonalds logo on it," I told him smiling in my mind at the memory.

"I still don't understand why you like that place so much."

"They have the best fries."

"They were fine."

I was about to say something else when my train of thought changed, "Lee look," I pointed out the window at the Burger King. He mentioned that he's never been there before either. I'm not sure what he's been eating all these years. 

He turned into the parking lot as I hopped out, since you don't get the crowns when you go through the drive through.

We ordered our food quickly considering there was no line. As Leo stood waiting for our order to come out I slid over to one table stealing two crowns.

I set one on my head as Leo walked over to me with the food.

"Bend down," I said.

When he did I set the crown on his head smiling as he looked at me. I grabbed my milkshake from his grasp holding open the door for him. 

"I think the crown suits you," I told him.

He chuckled setting the food down starting the car up once more.

Leaning back I spoke, "People should start skipping more. It's more efficient than walking and is ten times more interesting."

He just furrowed his eyebrows taking a sip of his drink. Dodging the hard hitting opinions. 

His eyes didn't leave the road as he drove, my eyes kept wandering back over to him. He really is the prettiest person I've ever laid my eyes on.

I mean he was attractive the first time we met as well. But after you get to know a person more you either find them less attractive or more attractive than before, and he keeps getting more and more attractive as the days go by.