Simba: "Okay honey, I gotta go. I love you."

Nala: "I love you too."

Then they both kiss. Kion and Kiara feel a little disgusted because they are still eating their breakfast.

After they kiss. Simba smiled to his wife, Nala smiled to her husband.

Simba: "Okay honey, I gotta go."

Nala: "Drive safe."

Kion cleared his throat to get their attention.

Kion: "Uhmm. Mom, dad?"

Simba: "Yes, son?"

Nala: "What is it, dear?"

Kion: "I don't mind if you two are kissing each other but could you please do it somewhere else? Me and Kiara are kind of feel disgusted."

Simba: *Chuckles* "You'll understand that when you become a father one day, Kion."

Nala: "I'm pretty sure you'll understand that too, Kiara. One day when you become a mother you're gonna understand."

Simba took the car keys, start the car engine which is the red Cadillac CT5 and drive to his gym.

Nala: "Time for yoga." she headed to gym room and did some yoga as part of her exercise.

Kiara is texting her boyfriend.

Kiara: 'Hey honey, how are you doing?😇'

Kovu replied her text.

Kovu: 'It was fine but yesterday was tiring as hell!'

Kiara: 'Why?😯'

Kovu: 'Remember Mr. Taka that wants to reduce the price of food, I told you about it around 2 days ago? That I have to cancel our date? Remember?'

Kiara: 'Oh, I remember that.'

Kovu: 'It was really tiring yesterday, I take a lot of orders from the customers and send their food towards the table. Plus, I am the best worker in the restaurant so Mr. Taka depends on me.'

Kiara: 'Oh dear, you should take some rest.'

Kovu: 'I'll already did and I'm not that tired anymore. I took my 8 hours of sleep after that.'

Kiara: 'Okay, that's good.'

Kovu: 'Well, I gotta text you later. I have a lot of college homework to do.'

Kiara: 'Okay, I love you😘'

Kovu: 'Love you too, babe😘'

Then she exited the text app and start watching youtube.

Kion doesn't even know what to do, his mother is doing yoga, his sister is watching youtube. He wanted to do something that he haven't done in a long time.

Kion: "Hmmm..." he sat on a chair trying to figure out what he wants to do next.

Royal gym/Boxing gym

Simba was sitting down in his office doing some paperwork. He also wonders what he wants to do next, he look at his handwatch and it's already shows 9:30 am.

Simba: "The handwatch shows it's 9:30 am and it's still morning."

Ma tembo was sit nearby him, she also did some paperwork and drink coffee.

Simba: "Hey, Ma tembo?"

Ma tembo: "Yeah?"

Simba: "I kind of bored today, I know it's still early 9:30 am but I didn't know what to do. Do you have any suggestions that is fun and worth it."

Lion king Familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें