"Watch me." Rabbit said with confidence in herself.

Rabbit typed a message to Jennie and kept her phone away. We walked and reached Brad's eventually. We took a seat at a table and ordered from the wait staff our usual orders. The wait staff smiled at us and went back to the kitchen to place our orders. Rabbit's phone beeped and Rabbit took out her phone.

"See? She replied to me." Rabbit showed us her phone.

I read the messages they sent to each other, the first one Rabbit greeted Jennie well and introduced herself, she then asked if she could accompany her to buy a gift for Joy, because she wasn't sure if Rosé and I are free. Jennie agreed.

"Oh ganito Rosé and I will meet with Jennie later. Susunod ka sa amin. Then kakain kami sa isang restaurant, I'll have it closed, pauunahin ko siya pumasok at ikaw susunod ka at ikaw ang papasok, tas ilolock namin kayo sa loob." Rabbit said.

"San ka naman kukuha ng restaurant na mag-sasara para lang i-accomodate kami?" I asked Rabbit.

"Aigooo this kid. Babo! I asked your Father. Uncle Fred agreed." Sabay irap sakin ni Rabbit.

"Really? God! Why didn't I think of this before?" I sighed in disgust to myself.

"Rabbit Unnie is really the best." Rosé quipped as she pulled Rabbit into a hug.

Jisoo was older than us by a few months, we tease her as our Unnie kahit na ilang buwan lang ang tanda nya sa amin. Rosé really rubs it in that she's older by a few months especially when Jisoo thinks of brilliant ideas.

"Tara na, kumain na tayo, andito na ang orders natin." I said to them as the wait staff got back to us with our usual orders.

Later that day...

Rabbit's POV:

"Eto na magmemeet na kami ni Jennie sa mall." I messaged Lisa.

"Goo Jisoooo!" Lisa texted me back.

That babo really loves to put me on the spot, if she wasn't my best friend, I would have punched her in the face just about now when she messaged me back. I walked to the women's section of the high scale fashion mall, I found Jennie looking at the pretty dresses.

"Hi, Jennie." I greeted her.

"Oh, Hi Rabbit. Shall we go and look for a present?" Jennie said softly.

"What does Joy like?" Jennie followed up while we walked to some of the displays.

Joy, my crush is a velvet woman, she could be sexy, cutie and a refreshing sight to behold.

"She likes dresses, jeans, she is an elegant dresser, she's always updated to the trends and never out of style." I said to Jennie.

"Any particular colors? She seems to be a bubbly person when I watched you guys practice, nanliligaw ka na ba?" She asked me.

"I... Uhm... To be honest, I haven't tried to just yet." I said to her as I looked through the rack of dress.

She gasped at the revelation.

"Weh weh?! You mean you haven't professed your love just yet?" Jennie's eyes grew bigger.

"Yeah. I uhm planning to take her out on a date. To ask her. You know? Like over dinner or something. But uhm... I want her to dress up nicely. That's why I enlisted your help."

Joy was from a middle class family, unlike us, Jennie, Lisa, Tzuyu, Seulgi, Irene, Wendy, Nayeon, Lime and I, whose families own businesses some large and some medium scale. Joy's parents worked for Lisa's Father's restaurant, Her dad works as a Restaurant Manager while her mom works as a chef de partie, she studied in our school as a 75% scholar. Meaning her parents still pay for her schooling fees but enough about that.