Two

Katsuki was feeding the seals when suddenly, they started freaking out. They leaped out of the water and screamed as they fled the water in a panic. Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows and glanced into the water. He saw long, curly hair followed by a large, blue, and red tail. His eyes widened for a moment.

'Could it be her?' He thought.

____ peeked her head over the dock. Her large, brown eyes seemed to look right through Katsuki, as she stared at him. Katsuki gasped and took a few steps back as she stared at him, then disappeared into the water again.

"You good bro?" Eijiro called from inside the facility.

"You didn't see that?!" Katsuki exclaimed.

"Huh? What's going on with the seals?" Denki asked.

Katsuki paused for a moment, "I'm not sure. They just started freaking out."

............

Katsuki thought he was going crazy. This was the second time he saw a mermaid, but no one else saw it?

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hands as he typed in the report for today. He was alone, except for Eijiro, who was checking inventory and feeding the animals their dinner. Suddenly, the door swung open, and there stood a naked girl. She had beautiful, sepia brown colored skin, and waist-long curly hair that covered her large, bare breasts,

"What the fuck," Katsuki exclaimed. "Are you okay, miss?"

She tilted her head to the side and stared at him. Katsuki stared into her eyes.

"You," he muttered.

"Y-you," she repeated. Her voice was smooth but bold.

"You were the mermaid, right?" Katsuki said as he grabbed a nearby towel and handed it to her. She grabbed it, then tossed it to the side.

"K-Kat," she paused. "Ka-ski," she said slowly. Then, she furrowed her eyebrows. She knew what she said wasn't right.

"My name? How do you know my name? It's Katsuki."

"Kat-ski," she said again.

"Close enough. What's your name?"

____ furrowed her eyebrows.

"Can you understand? What's your name?" he asked as he pointed at her.

"_____," she said, emphasizing every syllable and pointing at herself.

Katsuki picked up the towel and wrapped it around her curvy, naked body. "Sit here," he pulled out a chair. ____ blinked.

"Sit," he said as he at in another chair.

___ sat on the chair and stared at Katsuki as he walked out of the facility.

"Yo, Eijiro!"

"What's up, bro?"

"There's a mermaid."

"What?" Eijiro repeated.

"C'mon," Katsuki said as he dragged him into the facility. ____ sat in the chair, watching the small TV they had sitting next to the computer.

"Dude, why is there a naked girl here? Why didn't you take her to the-"

Katsuki cut him off. "She's a mermaid! I saw her back on that island. She's the reason why the seals were freaking out! Now, she's here."

"Dude, you sound crazy," Eijiro said.

____ turned around and looked at them, then pointed at EIjiro. "Bro," she said.