My legs were tangled with his, as I admired Justin's mis-colored socks once again. My body was pressed up against his as his arms wrapped around the whole of me, as we were 'cuddling' on the sofa. When I say cuddling, it was more like, grasp on to each other as if it was our last moments, because if I was clinging on to Justin as hard as Justin was holding on to me, we'd both have bruises. It was nice steadying my breathing with his, tracing random shapes onto the back of his hand and just laying there with him, literally feeling as if I had won the jack-pot. Well, I had.

We had spent the whole day just being together, we had talked all day long until I found myself tired and Justin put on a film. I hadn't really been concentrating on it, my eyes were lingering on Justin more than they were on the film. We had talked lots of things through, answering lots of my questions. Like; Selena was a publicity stunt, he wasn't close to her, but he thought she was kind. They hung out from time to time to confirm they were still dating to the questioning public. Justin had said that he didn't enjoy the fame because of lots of reasons. Pick or choose whichever one, because just one of these would make me hate his life style too.

1. He had to "fake" date a girl to gain him more publicity.

2. He couldn't stay friends with the one person he couldn't live without. (ME!)

3. He had to cut and style his hair just the way Scooter said, and had to dress how he said.

4. Management would log onto Justin's twitter, Facebook, ect and post things, pretending to be him.

5. Justin only got a few days off a month.

6. He wasn't allowed to write his own songs and preform them the way he wanted.

7. He had no say in what he wanted to do with his life. (Where to go out, who to go with, what to say, ect.)

8. Justin wasn't allowed to spend much of his money. He only had a small allowence!!

Lets just say, Scooter is a control freak. He's basically using Justin's magical voice and amazing looks for money for himself. Justin wants to do some good for the world, but while Scooter is his management, he can't. Its not just Scooter that Justin doesn't like though, its the fans too. He is amazed at how much people love his voice, but he didn't ever want people to be in danger because of him. Girls obsessed over him, knew how much Justin weighed when he was born and knew what day it was and what the weather was like... Facts that Justin didn't even know. He said it was scary how he saw a statistic that his name gets said every three seconds (both forename and second name). So the time it gets you to finish the end of Bieber, someone else is starting Justin.

Justin had a plan. Scooter had a business trip, he was going to fly over to anotehr part of America to meet up with a girl whos dream was to become a singer. He wanted to audition her, to see if she was good enough to invest in. I felt sorry for her too, if her life got ruined as much as Justin's has, then she would be controlled by Scooter too. When he was away, Justin planned for us to run, make our escape just taking his platnum credit card with us. We were going to leave a note for our mothers, who we couldn't risk telling until we were far enough for them not to persuade us to stay. We could have a little bit of contact with them when we could, using private numbers. We would rent somewhere to stay with Justin's unlimited amount of money, until management gave up on looking for him when we could safely move back to Canada with our parents. (We excepted this could be years in the future, but they could always come visit...).