{~𝟚~}

"Uh... so you're the prince, right? Like, this whole party is for you?" The boy asked, slightly turning to look at me.

"Yeah, although I hate parties," I lightly chuckled.

"Oh, yeah same here I absolutely hate crowded areas, they make me feel all nervous."

" Man, I just don't like how stuffy it gets in the ballroom."

I look at the boy. His eyes are barely peaking out from under his hair, both of them sparkling from the moon's light. I could also tell he was a bit nervous around me, especially since I popped out of no where.

"Well what's your name?" I questioned, wanting to keep the conversation going.

"Most people call me Tubbo. How about you? I never quite got your name."

"It's [y/n], and it's nice to meet you Tubbo."

"Yeah..." he replied, now gazing into the pond full of fishes and reflections of the stars above us.

" So, are you royalty as well?" I ask remembering the crown that sits upon his mop of chocolate hair.

"Yup, my kingdom is a bit far way."

"Oh! Is it Gardchest? The one well known for all the cool trinkets and massive amounts of redstone?"

"Yeah! That and it has lots of bees!" He stated excitedly with a sudden big grin.

"That's awesome! It's such a shame our kingdoms don't often intertwine, I love seeing all the interesting technology and such that comes from your kingdom."

"It definitely is a shame, I really like your kingdom's flowers. They're all so colorful and pretty!"

" Hopefully we can work more as a kingdom in the future then." I say, smiling towards Tubbo.

"I agree."

We then both simply sit in a comfortable silence for a few seconds. We both enjoy the cool evening air and the gentle glow from the moon. I look back at Tubbo.

"Is it okay if we stay here for a while?"

"Of course, I'm really not trying to get back anytime soon," he started," although won't people notice you're gone?"

"Nope," I look up at the bright stars, "everybody in there is just there to try and get on my fathers good side, they really couldn't care less about me."

"Oh, well I guess that at least lets us stay out here for a bit longer."

I nodded my head and looked around. The elegant willow trees that were spaced out amongst the garden gave a magical feeling to the garden, and the flowers that were clustered all around the garden kept a colorful and fun energy. Honestly, the garden was always my favorite place in the castle. It allowed me to feel so free and calm, I felt so surrounded by magical beauty.

"It's lovely here, isn't it?" Tubbo said, capturing my attention once again.

"It is, it's one of my favorite areas in the castle."

"I can understand why, It's beautiful and calm. It matches your kingdom so nicely."

"Thank you, I'm sure your kingdom is just as lovely." I said as I started twirling a blade of grass I picked from the damp ground around in my fingers. We fell in another silence. I noticed that he tends to do that quite often. Although, I do not mind it. It's quite calming to find someone that doesn't always need unnecessary chit-chat and is comfortable letting thoughts float around in the air rather than words. He's so different from everyone in that stuffy ballroom.

"Do you mind if I take off my shoes? They're terribly uncomfortable, and I'm not really planning on leaving this garden anytime soon." I asked, noticing that feeling I know oh so well as blisters starting to form.

"Of course, this is your garden."

I then took of the stiff shoes, and unclipped some of the unnecessary brooches and took of some extra jewels in order to feel a bit more comfortable. Instantly I felt like a could relax so much better.

"Damn, I feel like I just took ten pounds off my shoulders," I chuckled. Tubbo let out a small snort. He definitely seems like he's warming up to me a bit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I hope your enjoying the story so far! I have definitely been enjoying the whole writing process thus far. This chapter's a bit shorter than the last, but I still think it came out pretty well, and I hope you think the same :]

-𝕂𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 ♥

[735 Words]