Chapter 6 (Mature Content)

Start from the beginning

Desperate for some sort of distraction, she blurted out, "What's your name?"

He looked up with a lazy grin that made him far more sexy. A feat, Nina hadn't believed possible. "Forgive me, M'Lady. But usually, introductions are unnecessary before I get a woman in bed. They know who I am and I simply don't care." he said in an over formal manner. "I am Crown Prince Conri Phelan of the Royal Wolf Land's Pack at your service."

Nina's mouth gaped open in shock. They had heard rumors about a cursed prince that must find his mate and learn to love but they were always dismissed because well it had nothing to do with Rabbit Kind. She wondered what the whole story was but a sharp nip of teeth on the top of her left foot brought her to the present.

"Ouch."

The devil smirked at her before placing an open mouth kiss on the spot to soothe the pain. "I lost you there for a moment Bunny. Focus on me please." he said before continuing to place kisses and nips along her short but shapely legs. She squirmed uncomfortably at the strange sensations he was invoking. A gasp passed through her soft pink lips as the beast ran his tongue up along the sensitive skin of her inner thighs. The urge to press her legs together grew as Conri continued his assault. A light moan sounded as his fingers danced over her mound catching her attention. There was something elusive that Nina felt. Something raw and physical that she would discover with this male and that thought scared her as much as it intrigued her.

Conri sat back and watched his prey as he slowly circled her clit with his finger tip. She bit her bottom lip as arousal warred with fear. A low whimper let him know that lust was winning. Removing his hand, he lifted the blade, and cut away the baggy clothes.

Fully exposed, Nina's eyes filled with tears and shame. The prince had removed his shirt and his body was gorgeous. Guilt plagued Nina as the desire to touch and trace over the hard planes of his sinful form grew. This feeling of what could only be lust was alien to the innocent doe. Not even Dustin made her feel this way. Her mind wandered to her best friend and husband-to-be and wondered if he thought her dead or had even tried to look for her. She assumed not because it was forbidden to enter Wolf Lands. The thought made her sad and the feeling of isolation and separation from all that she had ever known overwhelmed her. All that was left was the here and now and this male that lay over her yet was careful not to crush her.

The prince wiped away her tears, admiring her face. "You're so beautiful when you cry." he said, before slowly leaning forward and placing his lips against hers. The movement was unexpected but the feeling of his warm firm lips drove her curiosity as a surprising thrill shot through her. The kiss grew, becoming heated. A hot heavy hand closed over her left breast and she gasped in surprise. Taking advantage, Conri thrust his tongue between her softly parted lips. Tasting the sweetness of her mouth was erotic and even his wolf wanted more but he held back. She was a rare bud and he had no desire to deflower her until she had fully bloomed. Instead he reached between their bodies and parted her delicate folds before slowly dragging over her sensitive bundle of nerves.

Nina was burning with sinful need. Her whole body was aflamed and yet she only wanted to leap into the passion fueled fire with wild abandon. His weight teased her aching center, pressing down deliciously but not enough to provide relief. Arching forward against the restraints she tried to find ease. She whimpered as he pulled his hand away from her pussy.

"Tell me Bunny." the werewolf prince rasped, "What is it that you want?" he asked, firmly but slowly rocking his hard cloth covered length against her melting core.

Confusion and desperation clouded her mind. She had no idea what she wanted or needed but she had never felt like this. Her heart pounded, body wound tight, and every inch of her begged for release.

"Please!" she cried. "I don't know! Please!"

Trailing kisses down her body, stopping only teased the hard buds of her breast, he reached his goal. Nina moaned and whimpered as Conri's skillful tongue danced and lapped at her pouty pink feminine lips that glistened with sweet nectar. He drew out the torture almost to the point of pain. Her cries and tears spurred him on.

"Cum for me Bunny." he commanded before sucking on the tiny pearl hidden within her folds. With a scream, she fell apart. Conri watched the beautiful girl ride out her orgasm while shivering in delight.

Picking up the dagger, he cut her limp limbs loose before gathering her sleepy form into his arms. It was enough for now but he wanted more. So much more.

===========================

So fun fact: When I was trying to come up with a name for the Prince I searched "boy names that mean 'wolf.'" I found Conri first and decided on that but kept looking and found the name "Phelan." I actually know a Dr. Phelan so I decided to use that as a last name. So our Werewolf Prince is a wolf named "Wolf Wolf." 

.....why yes my kids are embarrassed to admit they know me... how'd you know?

LOL LOL lol... please don't unfollow me.