Chapter 1: Where are we!?

Start from the beginning

Alberts POV

As I looked around I saw that we were in some sort of theater but unlike one I have ever seen, all I heard behind me was absent minded rambling and bickering. As I soon saw two men in the front of the theater waiting for others to quiet down and began to hear yelling to my left. where I saw Bete and Allen at each others throats, and one of the two men started to tap his foot becoming impatient with the two idiots on my left.  "I think we should quiet down."

"Shut the hell up no one was talking to you!" said Allen, "Allen be quiet" said Freya in a stern voice, which quickly made him quiet down. "Thank you Freya, now I think we should place our attention to the two men in the front."

Everyone looks to the front

Indra POV

"Thank you very much Albert". Which caused albert to flinch and make his eyebrows furrow. "I'm sorry how do you know my name and who are you?" He looked at me dead in the eye, as I said "I am a God" Which made the gods look at us like we were idiots. As my brother began to chuckle, and activated his Arcanum making all the Gods take a step back in fear. "As I was saying, we are both Gods me being the God of Space and Time and this idiot on my right being the God of Life and Death." Which caused Zephyr to glare at him and scoff.   

Zephyr POV

As soon as my brother finished Thanatos began to stare at me. As I quickly asked "Why are you staring at me?" With disgust clearly shown in my voice. As he asks "How is it possible for you to be the God of Death, if I am already the god of Death!?" As I begin to explain "You are the God of Death of your god forsaken world and I am the God of Life and Death in all of the Multiverse but of course I can not deal with every death in the entire Multiverse so I give that job to others such as yourself." Which made all of the gods begin to wonder why they are here in the first place. So Freya simply asks "What is your intention in bringing us here?" 

Which I noticed as my brother hesitated thinking of how he was going to explain so I said it for him. "We will show you the past, present, and future events to take place, Including some of the Alternate Universes of your world." Which made her begin to wonder again as she was going to ask but Finn quickly cut her off "Why are you going to show us these events?"

Indra POV

"Truthfully it's because we got bored." Which made many of the Gods laugh. "I know, I know it's a terrible reason but who are you to judge, the entire reason you left Tenkai(Heaven) was because you were bored after all, am I wrong?" 

"True" said Hermes speaking up and then looking at the screen behind us with a questioning look. Which I quickly noticed and told him "That is how you will be reacting to the events" I explained. Which caused him to give me another questioning look. As I then explained "Think about how you used your Arcanum to show all of Orario the War Game with Hestia and Apollo." Which made Hermes flinch thinking about how he was being watched the entire time.

Zephyr POV

That is when Albert spoke up beginning to understand that "So it's like a story of Orarios entirety future, present, and past am I correct?" Which made me sigh beginning to lose my patience with all these questions "Yes dumbass that is exactly what I said 2 minutes ago!" Which made Finn begin to die of laughter. As someone actually talked shit about Albert to his face for the first time ever. And made Dia hold in a chuckle as everyone in their Familia began to laugh except Albert who didn't expect that and could only stand there contemplating if he should have asked that question. 

As soon as I was about to start speaking Freya asked a question "Is there a Protagonist to these events?" Which made me get even further annoyed as Bete and Allen simultaneously said

"It has to be me!" Which made everyone look at them like idiots. "No it's not either of you egotistic animals."

Which then made Loki respond with "It has to be my beautiful Aiz!"... "She's one of them"  

Which caused Haruhime to raise her hand, and made me flinch "Finally someone with a little decency, what is it renard?" As she said "Thank you, and is one of the Protagonists Master Bell?" As I looked at her and quickly added that "He is the Main Protagonist of these stories." This response made Albert visibly unhappy which was quickly noticed by Indra. 

Indra POV

As I scanned the room to see their reactions I noticed Albert looking very unpleased and stressed, which caused me to ask "Why do you make such a face when finding out your own nephew is the main protagonist of Orarios story?" As he looked at me and quickly changed his demeanor to the iconic cold glare of his, saying "Sorry I was just thinking about something else." A few people noticed and didn't say anything so I just continued about What they will be doing and told them "Now my Brother will be bringing a few people back to see this as well."

Zephyr POV

As I looked at my brother I asked "Are you sure you want me to bring them back already?" As he looked back at me and simply said "Not all of them" Which I just replied with a nod.

Zephyr snaps his fingers causing a shinning light as Alfia, Zald, Erebus, The Astraea Familia, and Zeus + Hera

???: "Where are we?"

???: "Bell..?"

Bell: "I'm sorry do I know you?"

Cliffhanger!!!