Options

What would we choose?
What could we choose?
Was it even a decision?
Even out of Kumandra nothing can guarantee or survival,
Was it like that?
Die in our home or in the unknown?
In that case, we should stay
But what if we can find a new home, a new begging...
This options were both hard and millions of life depending on the choice didn't make it easier...

Raya's POV:
After Zhao just drop his lives threatening goal, and not letting us any other choice than make a decision, leave or die. But we don't know what ours destiny could be after leaving, I mean, we could even be more endangered or maybe we could find a paradise were we could settle, but it was too risky. But a decision must be made, in less than three days...

—Three days?!— Chief Virana screamed to Zhao —That's not enough—.
—Well, it doesn't have to be hard— Zhao said, he spoke so calm, he was targeting lives and yet he speak like if it was like choosing candy flavors.
—Do you even know how much you are risking, what you're threatening?!— My ba asked.
—I have bigger things to think about, not in what I'm going to loose, but in what I'm gaining— He answered.
—And what is that?!— I asked.
—I'm loosing the filthy humans and gaining a Kumandra with real peace and true citizens like the dragons are— he said. What did he meant? With "real" peace and "true" citizens...
—Well I don't care for what you consider "true" citizens, but let me tell you, humans been here as long as dragons, we are as true citizens as you are— Namaari said.
—And yet you don't care about it, you've destroyed it, and if you don't appreciate it you don't belong here— Zhao said.

—Don't appreciate it?!! It's our home it is everything to us, we save it, we brought back Sisu and get the dragon gem together again and brought the dragons back, every mistake we made before is in the past— I said.
—We really want peace as well as you do...— My ba backed me up.
—We could work together— Chief Virana continued. He start looked confused like if he was really seeing things, maybe even consider backing up.
—We can't...— He said —If you stay there will only be more destruction...—.
—What do you care about destruction, you'll destroy it with more of your storms anyways— Namaari said, she was right, the waterfalls, it was a beautiful place until the storm, humans didn't destroy it, Zhao did.
—You can't understand it, a little destruction for a better place in the future...— He said.
—If you destroy everything it won't heal after— I told him, I hoped make him understand what he was doing, but he had his side determined.

He look directly at my eyes, but didn't said a word, he just jumped and became a red lighting again and returned to the clouded sky, after that the clouds cleared out, and just as it was before, the blue sky returned, like nothing happened.

Namaari's POV:
—What do we do now?— Raya asked.
—Make a choice— My mother said
—Mother! We can't— I said.
—You're right— she said —It is already made, we need to leave, it's our only chance of life—.
—Chief Virana, but were would we go, apart of Kumandra we don't know any other safe place— Chief Benja said.
—We need to meet the other chiefs, let's get back— She said.

My mother and chief Benja got ahead me and and Raya, and we walked more behind.
—Can't we just have peace?— She asked. —I thought this time we were really heading that way, but like always...—.
—A new threat— I said.
—Exactly—.
—Are you okay?— I asked —How's your foot—.
—I'm fine, but shouldn't we be worrying by the thousands lives that are in game?—
—Well, you're first in my mind— I said.
—You rather save me than all humans in Kumandra?— She asked like a joke.
—Wouldn't think it twice— I said completely serious, she answered with the sweetest smile, like no one have ever cared so much about her, like this was her first meeting with love. My heart beat for her.
—I would do the same for you— She said.
—How original, dep-la— I giggle.
—But I mean it, I rather don't live at all than live without you...— She said. And I gently hold her soft hand, we both instantly smiled.
—That's really seriously— I told her.
—That's what I feel— She said, then she stopped walking and I stopped too, and look at my eyes and said, —I love you Namaari—.

I looked at her shining eyes, that weren't even waiting for an answer, she just wanted me to know, I couldn't stop thinking about how much I love her, how much I care about her, how I am ready to do and sacrifice everything for her, for having her next to me, that's everything I need.

—And I love you, Raya— I said, how much I would give up for staying in that moment forever, that magical moment. We slowly got close and our lips were ready to touch but just in that we got interrupted.

—We are here, hurry you lovebirds— My mother said, yup, probably next to your mother isn't the best place to have a moment, or even worse, kiss.
—Lovebir...— Chief Benja said, he was pretty confused.
—We'll talk about it later— My mother tell him, and he nodded with still a confused expression in his face. Raya at hearing it went red, I hold my laugh.

We walked into the Fang palace and headed to the meeting room where the other chief were already waiting for us.
—Finally— chief Dang Hu said.
—Where were you?— The Spine chief asked.
—We talked to Zhao— My mother said.
—What?!— The Spine chief asked.
—How?!— chief Dang Hu screamed.
—He was the red lighting— Chief Benja answered.
—And what did he said?— The Spine chief asked.
—He is making us choose, leave Kumandra or be victims of his storms, and there was no way to reason with him— Chief Benja said.
—And what are we doing— They asked.
—That's what we got to discuss— My mother said.
—Why are those kids here again?— The cranky old chief Dang Hu said.
—Why don't you wait out, it's and only chief meeting— The Spine chief said.
—Sorry— Chief Benja said —Wait outside, I'll tell you everything afterwards—. And then he closed the door, leaving us out.

—We saved Kumandra and this is how they repay us— Raya said.
—Rude— I said.
The screaming didn't take to much time on begin, maybe it was best stay out. After some minutes the doors open and chief Benja walked out and said;

—We have made a decision—.