We get to the restaurant, its not that fancy because of what we are wearing but it is the perfect spot for a date. 

After the date...

Throughout the date i would tease him by putting my hand to high on his thigh to the point where he was starting to get frustrated. Sexually frustrated. And the car ride home i was also teasing him. 

When we got home i could see a indent in his pants. He had a boner. We walked into the house together and once he shut the door, i pinned him to it. 

Sam's pov 

As soon as i shut the door I got pinned against it. It was unexpected. Colby looked at me with lust in his eyes. He kissed me roughly and i returned the kiss. He puts his hands around my waist pulling me closer. I put my hands around his neck. He unwraps his hands and puts them up my shirt, pulling it off in the process. He looks at my body smirking like he has never seen it.

He kisses me again and taps my thigh. I jump and he catches me going into the bedroom. He throws me on the bed (In a sexual way.) and climbs on top of me. I pull his shirt off admiring his body. He smirks and starts to suck on my neck, making hickeys. He slowly kisses down my stomach until he hits the waist on my jeans. He looks up at me waiting for consent. I nod desperately. He slowly unbuttons my jeans, teasing me. 

He finally fully unbuttons them, pulling them off. He slowly pulls down my boxers, releasing my boner. I hissed at the feeling of my dick hitting the cold air. He climbed onto my lap sitting on my boner, kissing me. I moaned into the kiss. We kissed for a few minutes. 

He got off me and took of his pants and boxers. I looked at him and my mouth started to water at the size of his dick. "Come on babyboy, come suck daddy's dick and then I'll fuck your tight little hole." I nodded. I got down on the floor and spit on it, getting it wet. I start to suck and jacking off the part I cant get. He is moaning so much. "I'm going to fuck your throat." I nodded against his dick and relaxed my throat. He took control and started to fuck my throat. I started to moan around his dick making his moan even louder. "I'm going to cum. Swallow my cum Sammy." I nodded and he continued to fuck my throat. He finally came and i swallowed all of it.  

He pulled me up and threw me on the bed. "You ready babyboy, ready to get fucked so hard that you can even walk the next day," Colby said in a dark tone. I nodded quickly not being able to take his teasing. "Please daddy, please i cant take it anymore," I begged him. He chuckled and asked, "Prep or no prep?" "no prep just please fuck me so hard until i cant walk anymore." He looked at me, smirking and nodding.  He got onto the bed and got on top of me. He went in the bedside table and pulled out lube. He put some on his dick and my hole. He lined himself up and pushed in slowly. I hissed at the pain shooting through my body. He waited for me to get used to his size. Once i nodded he started to thrust slowly. "Mhm fuck daddy please so faster," I moan out. He starts to go faster and faster making me moan louder and louder. 

I'm a moaning mess at this point. "Wanna ride me?" Colby whispered in my ear. I nodded and he pulled out and sat down. I sat down on is lap and lined his dick up. I slowly went down. Once he was completely in, i started bouncing and moaning at the feeling. I'm going as fast as i can to try to reach my climax. "Daddy i'm gonna cum, i'm gonna cum," I moan out. "Me too baby just a little longer," He moaned back. 

I continue going faster and faster until Colby says,"Cum." As soon as he says that i release. Colby grabs my hips and lifts me up, lays me down and continues to fuck the shit out of me. After a little bit, i feel my climax coming again. "Daddy I'm going to cum." "Oh really again, damn am i really that good?" He says teasing me. I nod quickly and start moving around a lot underneath him, wanting to cum.  "Go ahead baby, Cum for daddy." After he says that i cum for a second time. He continues to fuck me. Soon after he shoots his huge load in me. We both moan each others name. He falls on top of me, out of breath. We're both breathing heavily. He soon pulls out and falls beside me. "That was amazing," He breaths out. I nod agreeing with him. 

He gets up and going to get a towel. He comes back with a towel, water, and some Advil. I s mile and take the Advil and drink some water. He cleans us both up and lays down with me. We cuddle and end up falling asleep. 

*The next morning*

I woke up and tired to get up but i couldn't because of the pain shooting through my back. I just layed back waiting for Colby to wake up. 

Colby finally wakes up and looks at me. "You cant walk, cant you?" he questioned me. I shake my head and he gets up and goes to his closet and grabs me a pair of boxers, sweats, and one of his hoodies. He helped me put everything on and we just cuddled and watched movies, skipping school. 

Sorry this chapter took so long for me to get out. I never actually got up and wrote anything. But i hope you peoples enjoyed this one. It took me so long to do. 

1847 words