Chapter 1

It's been years since I ran from the foster system back in the states. I was almost 18 anyway so they won't miss me.. By the way,  My name is Wulfie, I'm 25 and due to boredom and also sick of people trying to catch me for reasons I don't know, I'm on a trip to a strange village I heard about from an old lady I met back in the city I used to live in. She was not like any old woman I've met like she was from a different timeframe or dimension, anyway She told me about it and it seems legit enough to obtain a way to get there.
Why am I on this trip? because it's the only place I can find that won't have me tracked down by any authority and I can finally live life instead of being on the run all the time. I have no other family and from what I heard my mother died from childbirth and a nasty werewolf bite that affected my bloodstream while she was in labor. As for my dad I don't know where he is and honestly I don't care. I am on my own and I like it that way.. For Now.
---

I was on the bus for almost three days with only one transfer. By the time I made it to my destination, it was about a two mile hike to the village since there was no official road to it. Thankfully I travel light I only own the clothes on my back and a backpack full of random stuff. One item in particular is an old journal that apparently belonged to my father. How I got it? Well, It was given to me on my birthday when I turned 16 by my case worker. I honestly don't know why it was left to me if he didn't want me. But according to the foster parents who somehow knew my father, they said he did it because he couldn't raise me due to him also being on the run. Like father like daughter I suppose. Another important Item I have is a single baby blanket that had been with me since I was an infant and honestly call me childish but I find security with it. The rest is just miscellaneous things I've found in my life,  a sketchbook,  an old gameboy advance SP with pokemon fire red and charger, a phone, and so on.

As I hopped off the bus I looked up the road that led to the village, Id ask the driver if he heard anything about it but as soon as I was dropped off he hightailed it. So much for being help on this trip. I took a sigh and secured my backpack ready to walk up the trail.
Half way through the weather suddenly changed. I didn't notice up until I saw fog close to the gate. The hike took me almost two hours to finally get to the entrance, I took a deep breath as I took a momentary rest and looked up at the gate,  it seemed old and rusty and the village itself looks like it was froze in time. Maybe that's why the driver sped off, either way I felt safe,  at least for that moment.

"Ah I see you finally come, wolf girl." a raspy voice spoke and it almost makes me jump. I turned around and saw the same old lady I met back at the pub I was at when I heard about this place,  how in the hell did she get here? Did she follow me? As a supernatural being myself I oddly found this strange.
"Hi again, did you follow me?" I asked clenching on my blanket looking confused. The lady didn't speak but smiled and simply walked in through the gates,  silently signaling to follow her. I made a little gulp but proceed to go in, a little creeped out but told myself quietly it's normal she may also be a supernatural being as well. Good, maybe this is a place I can call home, at least. We continued to walk through the village, it was quiet and eerily peaceful. I looked around to see if there were others like me and the crone, but all I see are normal people. Although there was one thing I noticed, there were no young women. I honestly felt like a duck in a chicken pin especially how they look at me weird.

"It's been a long time since we had visitors" the old lady said while walking, "This place used to be lively until the disappearances began."
My ears perk in curiosity, disappearances?, I asked myself.

"No matter, I am certain the people who left just did on their own." She laughed to herself, that moment I felt sketched out. But another part of me is actually rather, curious.

As we continued to walk til we made it to an inn on the other side we went in. Before I entered, I noticed a glimpse of a castle on the corner of my eye. I looked over and saw the castle that is massively looking over the village. I was about to ask the old lady about it but next thing I knew she disappeared out of thin air after I took my eyes off the castle.
'Where did she go?' I asked myself,  then I continued to look over at the castle. Seems abandoned,  then again I could be wrong. I stood there for about five minutes until an older man came out of the inn.
"That right there is Castle Dimitrescu, lil Missy" he said with a raspy voice as he lit his cigar. "They have been here for as long as this village existed. If that satisfies your curiosity."

I tilted my head admiring the architecture of the castle,  for long time I've loved anything Gothic, although I prefer to have my own style when it came to clothes.
"Does anyone live there right now? " I asked, the old man didn't say anything but laughed and took another drag on his cigar. "Kid,  I don't think the dimitrescu family still exist but if you are curious I am not stopping you. Although" he paused to finish his cigar off and put on his round sunglasses. "I'd be careful, curiosity can kill a cat."

I looked at him, then for the first time I actually felt confident on my werewolf abilities. "Mister, I may seem small but I can handle myself. " I grinned as a flash of my eyes go from honey brown to gold then back again, bearing my sharp teeth from under my mask. The man looked at me and smiled,  "Seems so." Then before he said another word he walked off.

I turned back to the palace and thought to myself,  'well, I got no home and that place seem fun to explore. So, fuck it' I put my blanket in my bag and pulled out a Blunt.  I stuck it in my mouth and I lit it up, taking a big hit then coughed a bit.  'Here goes nothing. ' I started walking towards the castle. Unknowing that my life might change either for the better or for the worse.