"Hey sweetie, come with me outside really quick," my mom says to me and we go outside the office.

"I can tell that something is bothering you ever since Tala was kidnapped. You seem to be on edge and overwhelmed. I know that she is your friend's best friend, but you do not need to get so worked up over this" my mom says not understanding the situation.

"She is not just my friend's friends; she is my mate!" I shout to my mom and she goes pale.

"Oh, well that changes a lot of things," my mom says shockingly and goes back into the office. I follow behind her.

"We need to inform the Dark Moon Pack that one of their pack members has been taken," my mom says.

"Do not worry, we are already on that" my dad says.

"We also need to inform her parents ourselves because we lost her on our watch," my mom says and takes a deep breath. My dad looks away in deep thought.

"You are right and we need to inform the family ourselves because it did happen while she was here. I am busy with the warriors right now and you know that you can't go over there, so Nova I need you to go over there. Tell her parents that we are deeply sorry and we will do our best in finding her" my dad said and I looked over to my mom. I was wondering why my dad said that my mom can't go, but I just let it go. I grab my wallet and keys and head over to Tala's house. Once I get there, I go up to their door and ring the doorbell. Tala's mom opens the door and she stares at me with awe.

"You look just like your mother," Tala's mom says and I smile.

"I get that a lot," I say and Tala's mom is motioning me in. I walk in and follow Tala's mom into the living room and see that Rudi is here.

"What are you doing here Nova?" Rudi says confused.

"I am here to inform them of what is happening," I say back at Rudi.

"It is okay Nova, we already know. Rudi just told us what is happening" Tala's mom says, holding back her tears. Her husband comes over to try and comfort her but she backs away from it. I feel horrible because Tala is my mate and I couldn't keep her safe, this is all my fault. Her mom is crying because of me.

"I am still wondering why you are here right now?" Rudi says and I look at him with anger in my eye. How dare he ask that question when Tala's mom is grieving right now?

"I am here because it is the right thing to do, Rudi. It happens on our land so this is the least that we could do" I say then go over and hug Tala's mom and she hugs me back.

"Thank you for coming Nova, it means a lot," Tala's mom says to me after she calms down from crying.

"No problem and I am going to do everything in my power to make sure that Tala is back here," I say to her.

A week later and there is still no sign on Tala. We have looked within both lands and out of our land. We guess that the rogues have a secret place that they are hiding out, but we can't find it anywhere. I have been up day and night going out and looking for her, and I have barely got any sleep from it. My wolf and I are exhausted from everything. My wolf is even starting to give up, but not on my watch. I will not rest until Tala is safe at home.

I just came back from another search for Tala and I am covered in mud, so I head up to my room to take a shower. I take a long hot shower and think of my next plan to search for Tala. I get out of the shower and put some fresh clothes on. I look at my phone and there is a message from an unknown number.

Unknown Number: We have Tala and if you want her back meet us at 34.5942 N, 52.4854 E. Also, come alone and be there in 30 minutes

I run and grab some shoes and go to the location that the unknown number sent me. The location is about 20 minutes away from me and I step on the gas. I get to the location and it is an empty grass field. I hear a car pull up and I turn around to see that it is Rudi. He parks his car next to mine and gets out of the car.