(He looked like this) (If your hair color is not brown, just pretend it's your hair color) Michael: Dad, your back? Me: Um

(If your hair color is not brown, just pretend it's your hair color)
Michael: Dad, your back?
Me: Um...
Michael: I missed you so much! Mom will be happy to see you!
Me: Your mom?
Michael: Yeah! Want me to go get her?
Me: Yes
Michael: ok!
Michael dashed out and soon brought back a beautiful gorgeous woman who looked just like Y/N but older.
Y/N: Honey! I missed you! I'm so glad your back!!!
Me: Oh, hi hon!
Y/N: Michael and Elizabeth and I missed you to death! Anyways, how was your business trip with Maddie?
Me: Maddie? As in the high school cheerleader Maddie?
Y/N: Um...yes? You two were going to Florida for a business trip?
Me: Uh...see um-
Just then I heard the doorbell ring...
Ellie opened the door to see an older version of Maddie.
She was pretty but not going to lie, Y/N was prettier.
Ellie: AUNT MADDIE!!!
Maddie: Hi, Ellie
Michael: Why are you here?
Maddie: I have something very important to tell your Father!
Me: Huh???
Y/N: Maddie!!!
Maddie: Y/N, you might want to sit, this news might be tuff for you.
Y/N: Okay?
Y/N sat down and I looked at Maddie, she soon reached into her purse and pulled out a pregnancy test, it had two lines on it.
One line means not pregnant and two lines means pregnant.
Maddie: I'm pregnant Barrón and your the father...
Y/N: W-what? How did this happen?
Me: I...
Y/N: HOW DID THIS HAPPEN, BARRON?
Maddie: I'll explain it, Barron and I went to someone's house and they gave us many drinks and Barron and I must have gotten drunk and did things because when I woke up, we were in a room wearing nothing.
Y/N burst into tears and then slapped me.

Y/N: YOU JERK!!! I LOVED YOU!!! YOU HAD NO IDEA HOW MUCH I CRIED WANTING YOU TO RETURN AND THE NEXT THING I KNOW YOU HOOKED UP WITH YOUR CO-WOKRER?
I saw Ellie trying to hold in her tears while Michael hugged her and gave me a death stare.
Ellie: H-how could you?
Me: E-Ellie...
Michael: SHUT UP YOU JERK!!! STAY AWAY FROM US!!!
Y/N: I loved you and you ended up cheating on me?
Me: I didn't...
Y/N: Take all your stuff
Me: B-but
Y/N: The kids and I never want to see you again...leave!
I looked at my daughter and my son, Ellie had tears in her eyes and my son seemed to be crying too.
Y/N slapped me and then threw my stuff, Ellie and Michael got near her and I saw Maddie take my hand and leave the door...
I then woke up, I was my 15 year old self again! What a strange dream...
I then got a text from Maddie:
"Hey, Babe"
I can't handle it!
I don't want to date her!
——————————————————————
A/N (Author's note)
Hey internet children! I'm back! Y'all miss me? No? Okay...
ANYways, If your into FNAF, Your gonna know who Elizabeth and Michael are right away, if not, Let me explain it to you,
FNAF is a horror game, In the game, a man named William Afton kills 6 children, William has his own kids himself, Michael Afton, Elizabeth Afton and CC Afton (Crying Child)
He has no name yet.