The Arrangements of Arrival.

Comenzar desde el principio

She kept the serving spoon and put her other hand and took his hand away from her wrist. Ahijjo quickly took his eyes off them, as his mother almost cought him looking. And he felt really bad as they never had something like that between them. He is very curious at what could have made them  fought after all these years together without such situation.

At the same time Maman Nana is also looking she smiles at  what she has being wishing to witness all their lives together, she has finally witnessed it today to the extend that she cannot controlled her excitement. She touch her co-wife trying to give her a glimpse of it but all her efforts went in vain as the young haj.Amina is busy listening to Datti and Minal brother's conversations about work and there normal young men activities and happening in the country.

Despite there is changed between the wife and the husband they both tried very hard to hide their differences at the dining table. Nana and Minal brother keep getting eye contact with one another. Each of them has different messages to one another. And Wud'i is left behind as she has already falling for the wrong person, which we call it love at first sight. With the person who happened to fall for her sister at that first sight. Everyone of them is busy trying to get attention from their love.
          Datti is busy trying to make Minal comfortable as Hady is busy making life miserable to her. All are busy for what they are good at that was how they continue after dinner. That day they didn't left dining area till 10pm. It was Alh.Gidado who got tired of siting as he really want to get his wife attention.

The children stay back to watch and chat while haj.aisha left to her room where she found her darling husband waiting. She tried to avoid and ignore him. But as they say husband and wife relationship are hard to understand because they will fight this minutes and be happy next second so the man did all he could to comfort her and make her believed in his decision and many promises and she agreed. The two really love each other a lot and haj.aisha always obeyed his decision no matter what, very obedient which is why he always respect and also proud to have her as his first wife.

Sometimes Alh.Gidado feel really bad about marrying his other wives after having someone like haj.aisha. but it was as they said human heart are full of surprises. And there are something's in life that cannot be controlled in our lives as our faith are always in the hands of Allah (S.W.A)  we can only just try but the rest are with him always.

Datti did all he could that night to avoid Minal as he does not want to go against his parents decision.

Maman Nana went on telling her co-wife haj.Amina about what she saw back then during dinner. But she strongly reject it by calling her a lier as she never believed there was such things. That was how they argue for so long at the end each of them left with anger.

The Village....

It was a new morning and a new day. Boddo wake up with so much excitement of meeting her prince of charming. Everyone in the house is busy doing one thing or the other. Even  some of there relatives and  neighbors are in the house giving a helping hand there was a lot of singing and dancing and Boddo and Innawuro's friends are there also. They keep teasing Boddo  about her groom.

"Boddo your city groom is finally arriving please tell us how are you feeling about him". One of the girls said. "Ho yadikko, why are you asking her such silly questions? Did you not know that she never met that city boy once I fear he may not want to marry someone from village". One of them said.
        "Why will you said such a thing ummuhani?". Yaddiko asked. Ummu hani smile. " My Goggo tells me city people are different from us villagers so is there lives, And it doesn't end. She also told me they hate villagers". Yaddiko wide her eyes in fear.

"Are you serious?". Yaddiko asked. Ummuhani shook her head. "Yes why will I lie about such matter?". Ummuhani replied.

"Innawuro, do you heard that?". Yadikko asked. Looking at both Innawuro and disturbing Boddo. Inanwuro looked at her shocked cousin and smiles. "Yes why not?". She hurried said looking at Boddo who suddenly lowed her gaze. " They may hate villagers but not when they are also villagers". She said smiling at Boddo who quickly looked at her at the same time. "Yes, our Datti and Bappah are different they are our family they belong with us and Bappah really love Boddo I am sure his Son will also love her so much. Even my mother said she has no fear that they will take good care of our Boddo". Innawuro said trying to scare the fear away which she saw in Boddo's eyes. Her hard work didn't go in vain as she make sure to make her cousin and also her best friend smiles.

"But what if Manga or Tow...". "Please Ummuhani stopped it! You always have negative thinking. Who told you they will win the Sharo I am sure Datti is going to beat them and take our Boddo away from this Village". Innawuro proudly stated. That was how quite that topic and brought on a new happy topic.

Ardo's family house ....

"Atine I didn't hear from you and they are arriving today already". Inno said. Staring at Atine with curiousness. "Uhm Inno". She said looking at Inno who is also looking at her. "Patient Inno patient! Ok". She end her word with devilish smile on her lips.

"Why do you always shut me? I thought you have a serious plan, but now as I am seeing you now you are just wasting my precious time". Inno angrily said.
      Atine got up from her wood stool and move closer to Inno who try to move away. Atine whisper something into her ear she suddenly jump and shout at the same time. "Woh! You mean he is not his legit....". Atine quickly put her hand in Inno's mouth. "shhhh". She didn't remove her hand from Inno's mouth until she is sure to keep mute.

"Do you want spoil the fun? Kai Inno, that why I am keeping all my plans to myse...". "Which plans are you keeping?". Ardo asked from behind. They are all shocked and startled by his sudden show up. Looking at the way they are behaving he nod his head and left them.

All them breath heavil. "Uhm thank God he didn't hear anything! let me start going before you got us cought Inno". Atine said. And left quickly leaving Inno standing with so much questions but no one to ask.

See you in our next page insha Allahu and welcome back all🙏 let see our city visitor arrival and also the reaction of Jauro on their arrival how will the village contain the two Gidado and Jauro who were like sworn enemies...And our bride Boddo will get to meet Datti finally what will his reaction be like...? All these questions will be answered in The Fulani Bride👌let keep going as it's getting more hotter day by day....with your comments I will get courage to type sooner despite I am not promising to post every but the distance will.....