13

-Y/n pov-

I woke up. "What the hell was that dream even about?"I tought to myself and made my way to the door. 

I did not want to stay here any longer. I opened the door, revealing Jungkook. 

I looked at his eyes. He regretted I knew it. But... did I care? No.

I pushed him aside and started walking towards the exit. "Y/n..." He grabbed me by my wrist and made me face him. "I..." He looked down. "Fuck you" I pushed his arm away and started walking again.

The next day...

I had the worst sleep. It was 11 am. Wow. He did not tell the maids to wake me up... weird right? haha. The house was very quiet. I changed my clothes and went to the kitchen. Jungkook was scrolling trough his phone waiting. 

I pulled a chair and sat down. "We are going to the offie today. My parents will also be there" I choked on my water. "It's not like I enjoy bringing you with me or something but I have to."

He was being the ass he was again. "You realy don't learn from your lessons right?" 

He put his phone down an looked at me.

"Are you telling me to regret or apologize? That's not in my vocabulary."

"Then-"

"eat."

"No."

"Y/n"

"What?"

"I said eat."

"And I said no."

"Oh, do you want me to feed you?" 

I smirked. 

"Yes daddy please" I said with a sarcastic voice.

"Oh babygirl wants to play games~"

"Stop being childish."

"I am not the one who started."

"Aish that's enough." I said and stood up, making my way towards my closet.

"If you faint, I won't carry you."

"Nobody asked you to"

 -Jungkook pov-

Why the heck did she have to be so gorgeous everytime?! I just couldn't handle her beauty sometimes.

-At the office-

We were going to the meeting room. Y/n was behind me. I turned around and noticed that she wasn't here. I went back and turned around the corner and saw Y/n and Jimin kissing.