Chapter 3

Armani's POV

"Armani, who's that hoe that's been keeping you busy!" Lucy yelled at me through the phone.

"Man lower your voice, I just woke up and your already making noise, I ain't cheating so chill."

She kissed her teeth then ended the call on me, usually I'd call back and argue but I've learnt that you should always let your girl chat rubbish and you keep quiet, cause them things don't know when to stop arguing.

I decided to check my Instagram and saw that I had some new female followers, same thing everyday, I guess I'm just a ladies man.
I scrolled through them, clicking their profiles looking at how they looked.

I clicked the last one which I read 'Malay_Sia'
I waited as the screen loaded only to see that her account was on private, I contemplated whether I wanted to follow her but decided not to. I'm never the one to follow.

I went downstairs as I heard my mum and dad arguing, the same thing they did everyday and always the same topic.

"William! Why were you in that club again? I thought you said you would stop." My mum squared up to him.

"I just wanted a drink, chill" he spoke nonchalantly.

"What do you mean chill?! How can I chill when my husband is a cheater!"

"Was a cheater." He corrected her as he lit up a zoot and blew the smoke on her face.

"Liar! Mike said he saw you talking to a young girl, an I not good enough for you?"

"Answer your own questions."

I shook my head as I walked past them into the kitchen to look for some food, I opened the cabinets and saw a packet of biscoff, I took the packet and grabbed a bag of toffee popcorn as I walked out and sat in the couch so I could properly watch my parents argue.

"I'm sick and tired of you." My mum cried.
Deep down I felt sorry for her but I couldn't show any emotion, my dad always hated when I did that, he also disliked when people cried, it never ended well.

"Then leave." He pointed at the door making her eyes bulge out.

"No I will not leave! This is also my house."

"Then shut up and stop crying, you know I hate when people cry, I haven't even touched you yet."

My mum walked towards him then slapped him on his right cheek,
"Time to turn to be left cheek." I muttered chuckling at my dad. His flickered to my direction and his eyebrows furrowed.
I took this as a sign for me to get up.
I rushed out the living room and put on my black Jordan's and walked out the house.

"No... WILLIAM!!! I'm sorry.... stop... please!"I heard my mum scream in pain as I heard objects shattering from inside the house.

I care deeply about my mum, but she always acted like she never cheated first, even though it doesn't give my dad a reason to cheat back but he believes in an eye for an eye. And as for him hitting her, equal rights also mean equal fights. She did hit him first. personally I don't hit women, unless you wanna run your mouth like your a man, then you get beat up like a man, other than that, I'd never lay a finger on a female.

I looked at my surroundings as I knocked on the door, I patiently waited for him to come open it.

"Yoo."
We spudded each other as we both walked into the living room.

"What's mum and dad saying?" My brother lifted up his eyebrow as he asked me.

"Same thing, mum hit him first so he hit her back. Plus we all know he's still cheating, More like planning to cheat."

"you can stay here if you want, my girl won't mind, plus we haven't spoken for a while."

"No it's calm, I don't want to invade your privacy, but wheres my son at?"
I looked around for my son to come running in.

"UNCLE MANII!!" He sprinted towards me and jumped in my arms.

"What you saying lil one." I asked as I kissed him on his cheek.

"Eww, no kissing, nigga you sus." He wipped his cheek.

I scrunched my face as I took in what he called me. "Nigga?... Sus?" I asked him, making sure I heard correct.
He nodded his head at me and gave me a cheeky smile.

"Aye! Who's teaching my son this?" I  shouted waiting for someone to reply.

I bent down to his level "don't be learning words from these boys, your too young."

He frowned causing me to feel bad for tellInh him off. But I won't be apologising, he was too young to be learning these stuff, a three year old shouldn't be knowing how to speak slang.

"I'm no your friend."
He faced his back at me and folded his arms.

"Aww did uncle make king upset?"
I mocked him

"Yess"
He cried silently

I instantly felt bad and took at five pounds from my packet and waved it in his face, he looked up at the money then back down frowning his face again.

I rolled my eyes as I took out ten pound note and added it to the fiver, waving it at his face again, this time he didn't look up as more tears started to stream down his cheek.

Finally I took at two more ten pound notes and added it to the money I was holding and waved it back at his face, he looked up and his eyes instantly glowed. He grabbed the money and started spreading it in his hands.

"Daddy look! I got stacks!" He started dancing around whiles flexing the money I gave him.

"Aye, this dumbo took my money, I change my mind. Give it back."
He stopped his dance and walked towards me.

"No busy is busy." He stretches out his hand at me.

"You mean business is business, dumbo."
I stretched my hand and shakes his back.

"Now get your ass out of here, before I smack your big head."

"Ooh I'm telling, uncle said bad word, I'm telling mummy." He tried running back but I grabbed him.

"Don't be a snake."

He stood there thinking, he brought his hand out and I stared at him confused.

"No telling if you pay me."
He smirked.

"Boy take your big head to your room, your only three and your taking about pay me." I smacked my lips and he giggled then went of to his room whiles attempting to sing I'm ballin'.

Vote and comment