Chapter 2

"Why do I have to do this?" I complained as my dad told me about this new job I had to do.

"Malaysia, this man has murdered my people, many of them had their families waiting at home for them, he also stole from me, and you know how I feel about thieves." My dad semi yelled at me.

I was so frustrated at this moment, this man was never considerate of my feelings, he wasn't a horrible father, but sometimes he cherished his business more than he cherished his own family.

"Malay, please listen to your father, he knows what's best for you." My mum spoke up which pissed me off.

"No mum, your always sticking up for him when deep down you know he's in the wrong, can't I live a normal teenage life for once." I got up from the living room and walked up to my room as I cried in my pillow. I've never got to enjoy life, I didn't even understand life.

Through my cries I heard my phone ringing, not checking the caller ID I picked it up.

"Malaysia." I heard Tevons voice.

"What do you want." I said between my cries.

"Why you crying baby?"

I couldn't even answer his question as more tears started to flood my face.

"I'm coming over to your house."

I nodded my head as if he could see me then ended the call.

45 minutes later

I heard my door open then shut knowing it was Tevon since he's the only one who doesn't know what the word 'knock' means.

"Baby? Speak to me." He sat beside me on my bed as he rubbed my cheeks, planting kisses all over it.

"It's not fair." I moaned

"Well life is not fair."

I gave him a mug as he had an apologetic look.

"That's not what I meant, my dad never thinks about my emotions, my mum never has my back in these situations knowing fully well my dad is unfair. I'm tired of these undercover nonsense, first of all, I want to live a normal teenage life - I don't even have friends because I was forced to drop out of sixth form because going out is a danger, even the friends I used to have I had to drop because they could be snakes. Secondly, I hate lying, imagine if I get caught and they kill me." I cried onto his chest as he rubbed my back.

"Never say that. They will never kill you, that's because I won't let them, plus you know your dad loves you and so does your mum, you've got your brothers on your side and you've got me."
He reassured me.

"My older brother has a family of his own to take care off, and my little brother doesnt even understand what's going on round here."

"Well you know you have got me, and I'm not planning on going anywhere."

I looked up to him as I saw he had a serious look, only God knows how much I love this boy, thank God I met him, his dad was best friends with my dad before he was murdered and till today no one knows who the murderer was, he still had his mum but they don't live together, as for my dad he always wanted us to be together but I never cared about relationships until one day I actually caught feelings, we were only two years apart, he is Nineteen and I'm seventeen.

"Your right, I've got you and you've got me."
He looked down at my face and gave me a kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Flashback over

"Hello?" He asked with a worried look.

"My bad, I was thinking of something."

"Of what? Is Something troubling you?"
It was obvious he's was being nice only to get me in bed.

"Erm no, I'm good, it's about time I leave." I checked the time on my watch seeing that it was getting late and I have not spoken to my family yet.

I got up from where I was sat and started to walk towards the door.

"Wait, i don't get your number?"
He softly grabbed me back.

"Pfft, that's not how you ask?"
And with that I released his soft grip and walked out the door.
I checked my surroundings as I walked back into the van, making sure no one had followed me.

I disconnected the microphone that was in my bag and pulled of my false eyelashes, one thing I hated was false eyelashes, it felt like there were butterflies on my eyelids.
Taking my phone out, I dialled my my dads number.

"Hello daddy"

"Hello princess, you still there?"

"Nope, I'm done, im coming home now."

"Oh about that.."

The smile on my face instantly dropped as I knew he had changed the plans without asking me.
"Ugh what happened this time."
Something about my dad was that he always had change of plans, so I was used to this.

"I've rented out a different house for you to stay in, just in case he sends one of his men to follow you, don't worry, there's security cameras everywhere and I've installed alarms incase of an emergency, there's also a new car waiting for you there, so we can get rid of the van."

"Okay dad, send me the address."

"Alright princess, love you."

"Love you too dad."

I ended the call and connected my phone to the van as I played some music."

I started bopping my head to the song headie one made with AJ Tracey and Stormzy.

My phone vibrated and I looked down see my dad had sent me the address.