Chapter 7. Is it fate? (part 2)

Start from the beginning

I turned around to see who call me, ohh so my devil trio call me. "What happed Areum?" I asked to Aerum when she come running towards me. "Unnie, come with us to play please" she cutely and held my right hand, aww she is so cute. Then Geon said "Yes, Noona come with us, everyone is waiting for you" before I could say something Hwan hold my left hand and said "Yes, Noona", "Ok, I am coming but you have to wait for 5 minutes, ok," I said and they happily nod.

"Who is this ahjussi Unnie, is he your boyfriend?" she asked happily while pointing her little finger towards Mr. Prince. After listening to her word both boy and my eyes wide up, I and Mr. Prince blush. Why she thinks like that and from where she learns all this thing, what kids are watching these days, I think need to talk with everyone. They are 8 to 10 year kids they should stay away from all this thing.

Before I could say anything, Hwan said. "He is the same man with whom we all bumped at the party and Noona punished us" he said in a scared tone. After listening to him the other two make a crying face and Areum said "Did you come here to punish us" "We are sorry for what we did that day, please not punish us" said Geon, and the other two nods cutely.

After seeing their terrified expression, I and Mr. Prince chuckle. Then Mr. Prince picks up Areum in his left hand and said "No, dear how can I punish this little girl" he said while showing his boxy smile "So, you will not punish us" "Yes I will never punish you all, Happy" he said and kiss her forehead and she giggles and both boys clap their hand and jump in happiness.

"So, why you come here," Geon asked. "Actually I got a cut and your Noona was treating it" he said while showing his right and they said 'Oooo'. "Our Noona is very good at treating the wounds" said Hwan and Mr. Prince nod.

"It must be paining?" asked Areum worriedly. He nods "It was, but when your Unnie treats it, my all pain just vanished," he said while looking directly into my eyes. I again felt something weird in my heart. Ahh why I am feeling like this, am I suffering from heart disease, or its something else, I think I should go to doctor for my heart check up. And I should stay away from him. I took Areum from his hand and put her down.

"ok, you all go to the playground, I am coming," I said and they all happily nod and leave the infirmary room. I turned towards Mr. Prince and said "I think, you should take a leave now" he nod and we both come out of the building I walk with him to the main gate "Bye and remember try to not use  your right hand and make sure that it doesn't get wet for 3 to 4 days" "ok, I will take care it and thank you" he said sweetly. "It's ok, it was my duty, ok bye then I think should go now, kids are waiting for me". He nods and said "Ok, bye " "and please don't hurt that person," I said in a very low voice while pointing my fingers towards his wounded hand. And after saying that I didn't wait for his response and quickly made my way towards the kids.

Author's Pov

A pair of eyes was watching y/n and Taehyung who are busy in themselves. The eyes were holding anger and fear. Anger because of watching you with him and fear of losing you. "How dare he", that person said while holding the steering wheel tightly.

Kim Taehyung's pov

I so happy today because after so many years My princess touches me, I love her very much, I thought while looking at my bandaged hand. I feel very happy today. I think we both look cute together, that why everyone thinks we are a couple. I was very angry when that kids interrupted between me and my princess , but my anger vanished when that little girl Aerum asked is I am y/n's boyfriend. Well I am not her boyfriend, but very soon I will be her husband.

And now I am seating in the car observing my princess from a little far, she looks so happy while playing with kids. She really likes kids. Every soon Princess, you will play with our kids. Ahhhh I just can't wait to make you mine. I don't know how I live all this year without you. I came out of my dreamland when I got a message. I read it and called my guard.

On call

"No need to find that bastard and don't worry about your job" I said in a calm voice. And I cut the before listening to him.

End the call

For the last time, I looked towards my princess, 'if you don't want me to hurt him, then I will not hurt him. You are my princess your every word is a command for me and I am bound to follow your command my princess, but I am a little jealous because you care about him. I don't like when you give your attention to others and care for others. I want you to think about me, care about me, and love only me. And very soon you gonna be mine and I hope you will also follow my word princess as I follow yours' I thought while admiring my princess and an evil smirk came on my face when I think about my further plan.

After some time

Y/n's Pov

Ahhhh I am very tired today, how can these kids be so energetic after playing for hours. I thought while doing some paperwork. After completing the paperwork, I stood in front of a big window which give a good view of the playground. I smile came on my lip when I see the kids are eating ice cream happily.

Whenever I saw these kids spending time together happily without any tension, I think about my old days and whenever I think about my old days. He always comes Infront of my eyes. I close my eyes and I saw him with his cute smile. He is my .....

"what are you thinking," someone said near my ear "EOMMA" I shout while putting my both hands on my chest, because of sudden sound I was startle and I look towards to source of the sound. I was so deep in my thought that I didn't know that Mark enters my cabin. " Yaahhhh You should have knocked first" I said in an angry tone whiling hitting his left arm playfully.

He chuckles and said, "I did, but you were in your dreamland" I made an annoyed face seat on the couch which was near the window, he follow me and seat beside me. "So, what were you thinking" "Nothing" I said while taking out my phone from my pocket.

"Are you thinking about your Mr. Prince?" he said in a teasing way. "No," I said without any expression and emotion while playing a game on my phone. "hmmm, don't you think it's fate" "What" asked him in an annoyed tone. He sigh and said "Don't you think is it fate that you and Mr. Kin Taehyung are meeting again and again without any plan" I stop my action when I heard him.

"I saw him today, you were treating his wound, and I think he likes you, the way he was looking at you when you were treating him and don't you think that he is perfect for you, don't you.... ". "No, it's just a coincident that we meet again and I don't think he likes me because we don't know each other properly" I cut him off. Before he could say something I told him to leave "and I think should go now, I am very tired today, I need to rest" he nod and left me alone

I lay on the couch, and think about Mark's words again I feel something in my heart, I put my hand on my chest and said to myself ' yaaaa stupid y/n remember to whom you belong, you can't love anyone else except him, you promise him, that you will wait for him, and he will come to take you with him' I console myself and close my eyes. I should keep myself away from Mr. Prince.

Author's Pov

No one can change their fate. Y/n is thinking to keep herself away from Taehyung, but what will she do when fate will bring her to him. Will she accept him or she will run away from him.

And what you think who was that person who was watching them with anger and fear in its eyes.