Safe to say my next mission wasn't going to be to kill Harry and his father anymore, I needed to figure out my own life and think of my family. There were always two sides of a story and I was just discovering how fucking real that was.

And it was useless to try to fool myself into thinking I wanted Harry dead. His father was a different deal, but Desmond would have to wait.

I was freaking out about what the future would hold, I mean, things would be quite awkward between me and Harry after we didn't have to work together anymore.

My anxiety was already going through the roof.

So I decided to not think about my father or else it'd make it worse, and I wasn't going to mention my breakdown or the fact I cried in front of Harry, I would pretend nothing happened.

Or how I literally hugged him last night after he fingered my ass and made me come really fucking hard.

It was my first anal orgasm, I had no idea it could be so strong... I mean, my only experience with it was having a thumb up my ass during sex, but it had only happened a few times before Harry did it himself. Not that I minded, I was open to trying new things... but he was actually the only one who had some kind of initiative to show me all the ways he could please me, and I was indeed curious to know how it would feel like.

And I just had to make everything awkward by giving him a hug afterwards. Who even does that?

God, that was so embarrassing.

I remembered I laughed like an idiot when I walked into the room and felt comfortable about touching him more than I should, saying his eyes were pretty and all that other shit I would never do while sober.

Such as asking him to simply take a shower with me because I wanted to touch him.

I knew he held back and took it easy though, even if I asked him not to. I wasn't expecting him to be so damn considerate or nice about this, I honestly thought he'd fuck my mouth until I couldn't speak and I kinda wanted that, but he had a point and I was indeed inebriated... so I didn't mind that he opted to jerk himself off and come all over me.

I'd never done that before, it was another first with him and I had no idea how he always made everything seem so fucking hot. I really liked it, watching him was kinda addicting.

And I craved his touch more than anything else.

Let's just say I was officially done trying to control myself or feel guilty about it, it wasn't worth it. Harry was way more open than me when it came to what he desired and I wasn't going to let my past, which could be a total lie, influence what I wanted now.

I wanted to fuck him, as simple as that. It was actually the only thing that made me feel something good.. that made me feel alive, in a very long while.

Funny, since he had tried to kill me before.

"How long till we get there?" I asked him, crossing my legs and reaching for a cigarette.

"An hour maybe. So you can stop complaining about being in the car with me." He huffed, flexing his fingers on the steering wheel.

His rings caught my attention, and I knew very well that the imprint on my ass wasn't the only one I had now.

I saw him turning the rings during the shower with a wicked smile, and I didn't stop him when he choked me so hard that that delicious pressure only made my orgasm much stronger.

I wasn't wearing a turtleneck now since we were alone in the car, I had a white tank top on and you could see the bruises on my neck very clearly now.