Ive finished about three classes and now it's time for lunch. The classes were pretty standard just the normal lessons, I haven't seen Niall even once for the three hours I've been here but I will eat with him at lunch I'm sure.

When I walk into the lunch room I am greeted with my three triplets waiting at the table nearest to the door.

Once they see me, they rush over. Marcel grabs my crutches gently from my hands while Harry lifts me off of the ground and carries me over to the table. Edward leaves to go grab food for us.

I can feel everyone in the lunchrooms eyes on us with jealousy, I knew that a lot of people had crushes on the triplets but I didn't think that it was literally everyone.

I blush at the feeling, I have never really liked having a lot of attention on me, I'm not sure why but when it's just from random people, I don't like it. I bury my head into his neck and close my eyes so I don't have to see everyone watching me.

We sit down at the table, me still on top of Harry. I try to move to my own seat but he refuses to let me go so I eventually just give up and get comfy in his grasp.

Edward walks over to us with two big trays of food in his hands. He places them in-front of us on the table, the trays are filled with large amounts of food.

The boys start munching away but I just watch them, not really being hungry.

"Eat up babe." Marcel commands sweetly.

"No thank you Marcy, I'm not hungry." I say with a little smile.

I can tell that they are about to say something but they don't because suddenly Niall plops down across the table from me, he also has a large tray of food in-front of him.

"Ni!" I yell out excited.

I haven't seen Niall in almost two weeks and I have missed him greatly.

"Hey Lou." Niall says while he tries to reach over the table to hug me but then stops when the triples growl at him, making me frown.

I am about to say something to the triplets when I hear Niall gasp. I look over at him expecting one of the triplets doing something to him but he just seems to be looking at something behind me.

I turn around along with the triplets to see what he is looking at and see Liam standing there looking right back at Niall.

"Mate." I here Liam say while still looking at Niall intensely.

Mate? Like how me and the triplets are mates? Is Liam Nialls mate? Oh my god.

I knew that both Niall and Liam were unmated but it never occurred to me that they could be mates. On one hand I am happy for Niall because he found his mate and I'm pretty sure that Liam is a nice guy but on the other hand I've only met him once or twice so what if he hurts Niall?

Liam rushes over to Niall and pulls him into a tight hug and Niall seems to hug back equally tight.

"I've been looking for you for so long." Liam says to Niall warming my heart.

Suddenly Niall and Liam get up from the table and run out of the lunch room before any of us can say anything.

"Oh my god." I say looking at the triplets in shock.

"Well that's was unexpected." Harry says sounding shocked.

"Where are they going?" I ask him.

"To mate I assume." Edward says.

"They are going to mate already? Like the biting part and everything?" I ask surprised.