“Then I’ll give you two,” Jeremy replied and shot out his two middle fingers at Josh.

“I’ll report you to your girlfriend.”

“You don’t have the balls to__”

“The full story is what I’m waiting for. I don’t grab what you crack heads are yammering about, tell us the story so I can learn and know how to get my babes too,” Fawaz stated.

Our heads turned towards him and we burst out laughing. I moved away from Josh to avoid him from hitting me as he laughed.

“What’s so funny?” He asked.

“You know, if you wanted to ask how to get a girl, you should be asking Ore and not me because baba is a boss, our boss,” Jeremy said then turned to me and prostrated. “Baba oh! Baba for the babes, I hail ohhhhh.”

“Goat. You’re right though, I was the one who taught you. Remember that time back in JSS2 when__”

“SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!” Jeremy cut me off and I laughed.

“Oh, you don’t want me to tell them your history__”

“Guy shut the frick up!” He snapped.

“What happened in JSS2 oh?” Josh asked.

“Yes, what happened?” Fawaz added.

I looked at them, then back at Jeremy, who glared at me, and then I smirked. “Story for another day.”

Let’s just say Jeremy wasn’t so outspoken back then, especially when it came to talking to girls. There was one time he liked a girl in JSS2 and didn’t know how to tell her about it. He’d go around her and become a stuttering mess.

So I offered to help him. Gave him clear instructions and told him exactly what to do. We even rehearsed it and all but my guy, in all his glory, got to school the next day and the first thing he said:

‘Hi, I like you, be my girlfriend, let’s date, get married and have lots of kids.’

The girl got freaked out and just stared at him and I swear there hasn’t been a funnier scene ‘cause I’d watched the whole thing. And being the good friend I was, I laughed and laughed and laughed until he threatened to dissolve our friendship.

And since then…well, he’s gotten better. Obviously.

“Then why did you bring it up? Abeg, Jeremy, tell us your story with Folarin jare,” Fawaz said.

So he told us…

“AWWWWWWWWW! THAT IS SO CUTE!” Josh yelled.

“Geez, guy did you just freaking purr?” Fawaz asked.

“Um…no! I said Awww__”

“Say that shit one more time and I will legit destroy your vocal cords!” Fawaz threatened.

“Bro, be calming down na,” I said as Jeremy and I laughed.

“No, no, no. I will not. Josh is always purring as if he wants to die. Makes it sound as if girls say it a lot better than he does.”

“They actually do,” I said.

“Wahala o!” Jeremy said and we all laughed.

A knock on the door reduced the sound of our guffaws and the head of a girl popped from behind it.  She looked exactly like Jeremy, except she was a girl and she was shorter.

“Hey, Bro Jerry! Mom said you guys should come down and eat!” Her tiny voice said.

“Oyaaaaa, bro Jerry!” Josh whispered and he smacked his head.