(Apv: without the glasses, bucket hat and bag of course RMDR:she blonde)I go out to my room limping I have no time to cook, I used it to changed my band aids I just left a note to them and left

I go out to my room limping I have no time to cook, I used it to changed my band aids I just left a note to them and left. I know doing that was a bad idea but I have no choice I would be late. I arrive using the school bus, when I got down I heard students saying theres a lot of fancy cars and limousine car in the parking lot but what I heard next made me shock the Mafia king is here? Jungkook is here? Maybe he has something to do. I shrug it off and just walk away going to my locker.

Jennie's pov
We arrived at school many students were shock seeing the limousine and the bodyguards cars. "Thank you for dropping us Jungkook, we gotta go now" I said, Jungkook was not even looking neither listening to me he is looking outside swinging his eyes left to right, looking like his finding someone. We are always like this we really ask permission to each other and say goodbye whenever we go some where   "ehem JUNGKOOK!" Jisoo unnie notice too
"Huh, yes noona?" I roll my eyes "We said we gotta go" I said "oh, wait" he fix his clothes and unbuckle his seatbelt we look at him confusedly "what are you doing?"Jisoo unnie asked "I said I wanna see the school" he said "but you see it already it's in front of you" I said with 'duh' sound he look at me in disbelief
"Not only the outside pabo, I want to see the inside too" he said he was the first one who got outside causing the students to open there eyes and mouth wider. We got down too. He told the bodyguard to just stay outside and us to lead the way first and we did. 

Jungkooks pov
I really don't know why am I doing these, I guess I got bored in the office that I want to go out. In the office I just sit there waiting for meetings or being called by a mission to do. Plus adding the flirts of my female employees that I will always loose my appetite to work. They think they can bribe me to there body to do something hell no! I really don't like girls like that, selling there body to anyone because of money and looks. My thoughts were interrupted when Rose shout.
"Lisa!" Rose shout, Lisa look around "over here Lisa!!" She finally saw us wave her hand and smile a bit, her smile is always like that. She look at me I can see how confuse her face is, I chuckled she looks cute wait a minute erase that, you can erase that but me, no can do I will save it to my memory card my other self talked I think I need to go to a therapist. Rose, Jennie, Jisoo run up to her and engulfed her a big hug. But my eyebrows frowned when I look at her face she looks like she was hurt, I decided to go there. "Lisa we miss you even though we just saw you yesterday" Rose said "haha yeah right" Jennie said, they hug her tighter I was getting close I heard her hissed, I think they are hurting her already. "Yah let go of her your starting to hurt her" I said separating them "oh sorry Lisa" Rose  noona said "it's okay" she said. I look at her outfit she's the only one who is very covered here, every girl I see that pass was wearing something revealing even noonas. (Apv: there outfit and looks)

 (Apv: there outfit and looks)

Lisas povI was walking in the hallway to go in my first subject, I stopped when someone called my name my name?? No one calls me at school expect my teacher and bullies I look around I heard my name again and over here I look on that way and saw u...

Lisas pov
I was walking in the hallway to go in my first subject, I stopped when someone called my name my name?? No one calls me at school expect my teacher and bullies I look around I heard my name again and over here I look on that way and saw unnies and Jungkook. I wave at them and smiled a bit I look at Jungkook and had my face in confusion what is he doing here is he a new student? But he is done schooling already maybe some mission? My thoughts were cut off by a big hug it was unnies one of them hug my tummy including my injured part it hurt I hold the pain but I hissed when it was pressed harder thank god Jungkook came and separate us I'm not saying that I hate there hug but my injuries just hurt. Rose said sorry I response that it's okay. Jennie unnie spoke and ask a question after  "Okay since all of us are here I want to ask a question what's your first subject Lisa?" " uhm" I said checking my schedule and continued "English" "oh great!All of us have the same class" Rose unnie said I notice Jisoo unnie was quite I look at her she was looking at my tummy my eyebrows frowned and follow her eyes I also look at my tummy my eyes widen when I saw a blood, oh my god Jisoo unnie saw it I quickly cover it by my book in my arm and look at Jennie unnie when she spoke she must notice the silence of Jisoo unnie too "Are you okay unnie?" She finally look up but glance at my eyes first then look at Jennie "yeah I'm okay" she smiled she look at me again I smiled back too. Just then a bell was heard we literally forgot Jungkook was here, he was really quite seems like he was just hearing all the things we talked about. "Jungkook it's already the first bell we have to go now" Jisoo unnie said "yeah, see you Jungkook" Rose said  "okay sure, I think I already saw enough too this school is big" He said so in other words he just came here to see the school "okay bye Jungkook see you" Jennie said "hm, bye" he look at me one last and smiled then turn around.

Do you think Jisoo suspect something already from Lisa. We have to find out. See you at the next chapter.