Chapter Eleven

*Angelina's POV*

I silently pleaded with Ben to sit down. He caught my eyes and must have seen the desperation in my gaze, he sat down and returned to eating. I looked over and found Jeff staring at me. Crap, I hope he didn't suspect anything. I continued eating what I could, my stomach hurt. From the guilt and from the pain. Jack came in just then. I looked up and stared in horror, he was smiling at Jeff, Ben and me. What did he know?

Jane nodded at him and thats when all hell broke loose. Jeff stood up and went to Jack and started yelling at him. Jack looked like he was in pain.

"How could you bring her back when you knew she was going to be killed?" Jeff was in his face screaming.

"Do not talk about what I did when you dont even know what is going on right under your nose!" Jack yelled back. My heart stopped and Ben caught my eyes again. 

"What do you mean?" Jeff looked around and caught sight of Ben staring at me. 

"Our Ben here became a man last night." Jack was so mad. he can't know what he is saying. 

"You couldn't have a normal relationship with Kitlyn, she was crazy. She could never love you!"

"Do not talk bad about my relationship, at least my girlfriend didn't sleep with another man!" I fell out of my chair and Ben was on his feet in seconds. Jeff looked like he had been punched in the stomach, he leaned against the wall holding his head with his hands. Ben ran to my side and helped me up. Jack stormed out and Jane took off out the door with Zero right behind her. 

*Jeff's POV*

I watched Ben go to Angelina and I felt broken. My blood was boiling and everything went black. My vision came back and I was holding Ben by the throat. Angelina was lying on the ground three feet away surounded by blood. Ben stuggled against my grip and I let him go. He fell to the ground and crawled to Angelina.

She was breathing heavily, Ben had tears in his eyes and started whispering to her. He rocked back and forth saying something over and over.

"Please, not you too. Please, not you too. Stay with me. Stay with me." He got louder and louder. His throat was red and swollen from my grip, and he constantly rubbed it. "Angelina, please stay with me, i cant lose you too. Please stay with me."

--------------------------------------------------

*Ben's POV*

Her eyes stayed shut, her beautiful eyes wont open to see me. I cried. I didn't care who saw me anymore, all I cared about was seeing Angelina's eyes again. The blood dried hours ago, Jeff stormed out and I was left alone with her.

I gripped her hand and held it close to my heart. I never knew I could love someone as much as I loved her right now. I thought she would never open her eyes again, but her breathing never stopped. Jeff hit her pretty hard, she fell into to table and the hit her head on the counter trying to get Jeff off of me. I was just about to give up on her, but her hand tightened around mine.

"Angelina, please open your eyes." I pleaded with her. Finally her crystal blue eyes opened and i felt my heart swell in my chest. "Angelina!"

I pulled her into my body and held her there. I lost my first love, I am not letting go of my second and last love.

"I love you, Angelina."