Materia CranelMateria was kind, pure, always had a smile, and relaxed everyone with her presence. She was loved by everyone, including Hera, who even gave her, her falna to expand her life span as much as possible. Due to her condition, she valued life and was grateful to others. However, she was very possessive of food, scaring Alfia & even Albert when they ate the sweets she wanted to the point that she made them resign themselves to dying, and even making Hera kneel in front of her on one occasion. She likes food, eating food, her son, her family, and the Zeus and Hera Familia's. She dislikes people taking or eying her food, mean people, her little brothers snarky comments, and Zeus' perversion.

Zald - Zald was an executive of the Zeus Familia, and a level 7. Zald compared killing to eating, saying that one should do it to survive. He was disappointed in Orario for how weak they were without the Zeus and Hera Familia's, wanting to return the world to the age of heroes in order to make appear a new hero who would kill the One Eyed Black Dragon. Along with Alfia, he worked with to destroy the city, acting as an obstacle that Orario had to overcome in order to become stronger. After being defeated by Ottar he congratulated him on having defeated him and told him not to be satisfied with it, prompting him to keep getting stronger. He liked fighting and killing monster's, drinking, eating, and training. He disliked Albert, Orarios weakness, and the Black Dragon.

ErebusErebus believed that true evil was to be hated by everyone and, as the God who presided over evil, he was determined to always be that way. When asked what justice was, he replied that absolute justice was an ideal, something that had to be reached and won, making possible the impossible. Contrary to what he said, Astraea said that his malevolence was inevitable rather than absolute, saying that it was something necessary to make the world a better place. He liked chaos (Probably), justice, and heroes. He disliked Hermes, and Albert. 

Astraea - Astraea is a Goddess of Justice and as her title entails, she is shown to be rather righteous in helping others, going as far as heading into danger in order to help assist the people such as when the great feud had occurred. She was quite fond of Albert when he would often help her and her Familia in times of need. She likes justice, righteousness, the Dia Familia, and those who are kind. She dislikes evil, those who are unjust, people who dwell on the past, and Evilus.

Alise Lovell - Alise was an adventurer and captain of the Astraea Familia, also a level 4

Alise Lovell - Alise was an adventurer and captain of the Astraea Familia, also a level 4. Alise referred to herself as "pure and perfect", however, she was still a person that people could like and respect. Ryuu described her as a blunt and straightforward person who didn't hold back, such as when she began calling Ryuu by her surname because she thought that Ryuu was hard to say. She treated everyone the same without prejudice and was respected by Ryuu. She was also shown to be adequately irresponsible and tended to say more than she needed to, such as when she started a discussion about justice, but ended it soon after because they couldn't come up with an answer. She was best friends with Albert and would often ask him to marry her and he would reply with a stern "no"( those who get the reference are kings) they also went down to the middle floors together often before she died. She likes high places such as roofs, Alberts sarcastic comments, and Ryuu. She dislikes how Albert hides his pain with stupid jokes.