He nodded, my tears burst to a pile when I felt his hand lose strength as he held mine. My hands trembled when I realized he was gone. Within that second, he was gone. Serena and Mirena were crying bullets after seeing Kleo's pale skin. Josh tried his best not to cry but his tears betrayed him, he closed Kleo's eyes and laid him on the ground.

I turned around and saw Aariman with arrows struck unto different sides of his body but he was still standing in one piece. As I saw him laugh and chuckle heartlessly, the evil side of mine rose to the extent of losing control of everything. I stood up, feeling all numb, not feeling the pain I had.

"Jill," Josh held my wrist and tried to stop me. "No,"

But my determination to kill Aariman made me forfeit my decision of following Josh. I pushed his hand off my wrist and walked towards Aariman. As I went closer, his evil laughter started to get louder. When I was about a step away from him, I placed my hand on his neck, choking him but he was still cackling.

"Killing me won't bring him back," he uttered and followed his words with his wicked chortle.

"Then die," I hissed in a hushed tone.

His breathing instantly stopped when I let sharp pieces of ice exit his skin. I can see the reflection of my left blue eye on his as it slowly closed when he finally reached his death. The children gasped when they saw the ice grew inside his neck and exited his skin. The ice was covered in blood and it ended Aariman.

"Aariman!"

I disregarded the whispers of the people who watched me kill Aariman, I know it made them confused but I had no intention of letting them understand my side. Before dropping his body on the ground, I set it on fire.

"W-what on earth did just happened?!"

Kali entered the scene when I was about to make my exit. Everyone looked confused. I heard whispers regarding my eye and my abilities. Kali was absolutely looking at me as if I was a monster.

"What are you?!" she shouted.

I felt nothing, I didn't feel pain and sympathy. All there is was urge and death, I walked past her and decided to go away but Josh blocked my way and stood in front of me. "Jill, stop,"

"Don't block my way," I whispered, trying to push my emotions in.

"Don't be the monster they think you are," Josh tried to comfort me down but nothing was helping me put the fire out inside me.

He took steps closer to where I was standing and held my shoulders to ease my mind. "Remember who you are, Jill," 

I faced him slowly and I can see the reflection of my eye on his, it was blazing red. I leisurely placed my right hand on his shoulder and unintentionally pushed him hard which made him fall to the ground meters away from me. Everyone gasped after seeing what happened, smoke appeared on his shoulder.