CHAPTER SEVEN

_____

"DESIRE"

~ACT 1 : CHAPTER 7~

'HOLO'

Eun-Hyeok looked at me but I brought my index finger up to my lips and signaled him to be quite, so he nodded slightly

Eun-Hyeok looked at me but I brought my index finger up to my lips and signaled him to be quite, so he nodded slightly. I then pointed to besides him and we saw the monster's feet. Eun-Hyeok then got some keys out of his pocket and pressed one of the buttons from one of the keys. This caused the car to beep, the monster then went after that noise.

This gave us enough time to get up and move. He then pressed another button from a different pair of keys. The monster then went after the noise. Eun-Hyeok then kept doing that until we got to this van. "Do you even know how to drive?" I asked him. "No" he said to me. "Get out the way then" I said and climbed into the driver's seat.

Eun-Hyeok then pressed a button from one of the keys again. I then looked out the window and saw that in front of the car that just went off, there stood Sang-Wook, Ji-Su, Jae-Heon and Hyun. So I did what any person would do, I ran into the monster before it got to them.

Once we were in front of them, Eun-Hyeok opened the door and told them to get it. Once they were in, Ji-Su asked if I had a license. "Yeah, so shut up and hold on tight" I said and stepped on it. "monsters will be coming after you" I hear my monster say. "I know" I said out loud by accident. "What?" Sang-Wook asked because he was in the passenger side. "Nothing" I said as I continued to drive.

But monsters then started to come after us. We then heard something on top of us. I then hear chaos behind me but I just continued to drive.

However, something then came through the side of my window and out the side of the passenger. Sang-Wook then kept hitting whatever came inside. The chaos then continued until we ran into this pile of sand.

I then got out and opened the door. "Let's go" I said.

Some monster then came our way, but we managed to hurt them and keep them away. "behind you" my monster says. But before I knew it, Gil-Seob had came with this flame thrower. He then managed to burn the monster; he then continued by burning the rest of the monster that were there.

_____

Once we made our way inside, I heard yelling. But to be more specific, I heard Su-Yeong's yelling.

I then looked at Hyun, "It's Su-Yeon" I said to him. This then caused Hyun and I to go running. I managed to get ahead and I grabbed her, I then placed her in the arms of Yu-Ri. "Are you okay?" I asked her quickly. She then nodded her head. I then turned back to see the monster on top of Hyun.

I then felt my eyes turn black. 

I went up and saw Hyun still moving. So I ripped the monster off of Hyun. I then threw it to the wall. I then see Hyun and smile. I then proceeded to take the weapon from his hands and charge at the monster but I stabbed the monster in the face. Once the monster stopped moving, I got its head and ripped it off.