CHAPTER THREE

_____

"DESIRE"

~ACT 1 : CHAPTER 3~

'ROOM 1408'

As I grabbed her hand, I heard my monster say there was one near

As I grabbed her hand, I heard my monster say there was one near. Then all of a sudden the door is on top of Hyun and a monster peaks out of the broken wall. "Protein" it says. "Hyun get up!!" I yell to him as we step back. The monster then got a bit closer but before it could grab onto us it we hear Hyun say to go now. I look at him and notice his eyes are completely black.

"Come on" I say to the kids as I grab their hands. Me and the kids were currently making our way up somewhere. We weren't sure where we were going but we were running away. 

"Y/N" I hear Yeong-Su say. So I turn around and look at him. "What's wrong?" I ask him, "I'm scared, is he dead" he tells me as he refers to Hyun-Su. "No he isn't, I promise. But come on we have to keep going" I say to him. "But I'm scared" he says. So I take out the necklace with the dragon design out. I then take it off and put it around his neck. "Don't be, this will always protect you" I tell him and give a smile. I then take off the pin I had and put it on the girl's shirt. "It will protect you both" I say and give them a smile, which they returned. We were about to go up another step but I hear my monster say "a monster is up ahead". We then see a monster walk by and it was the monster from before. Like what the fuck, I thought I blew that bitch up.

Anyways, I then placed my finger on top of my lips before placing my hands on top of their mouths to stop them from making any noise. Once it was far enough from us, we carefully started to walk up. "behind you" my monster says as we then heard heavy footsteps behind us. Fucken shit.

Su-Yeong then yelled as the monster walked closer to us. I then ducked with the kids as an arm came through and into the monsters stomach. The two monster were now fighting with one another. This gave us the perfect chance to get up and run.

We made our way up and looked for some place to go into. Then we heard that monster from before. "Protein" we hear it say. I then place the kids behind me as they hug one another. I then see as this lady walks in with her stroller. "Please don't touch the children, okay?" the lady says to the monster. However the monster then kicked her into the wall.  "Close your eyes" I tell them and they do as I said.

"Stop it. Stop it" we hear the lady say and as soon as the monster steps on the stroller she yells out "No." Then all of a sudden she gets up and starts to say somethings about her baby being gone forever, the monster then punches her into the ground and continues to keep doing that.

We then see Hyun and two other people appear. This gives us the perfect time to get away. "Come on" I say to the kids and we run to where Hyun is. He then places a hand on my waist as I put the kids to my side protectively. The monster then turns around and looks at all of us. "How do we kill that thing?" the man with the katana says. Then all of a sudden the lady from before grabs onto the monster from on top and she grabs onto the monster tightly that the monster screeches.

Then all of a sudden the girl with the bat runs up to the monster and hits the monster. "Take the kids and run" she then says as she looks at us. The guy then gives me a pat of reinsurance before he goes up to the monster and says "Come on, follow me." The guy then cuts the monster with his katana. I then turn to look at Hyun. "Let's go" I tell him and grab Su-Yeong's hand while he grabs Yeong-Su's hand. We then made a run to room 1408.

_____

Once we got there, Han Du-sik opened the door slowly with his weapon pointed at us since he wasn't sure who it was. Once he realized it was just us, he lowered his weapon. Hyun and I then brought the kids to the front so they can enter first.

He seemed somewhat impressed.

_____

A few minutes later the door began to open. So Hyun and Han had their weapons pointed to the door. I also had my bow and arrow pointed to the door. The door then opened to reveal the lady from before. "Who are you" Han asked. I then lowered my bow. "She helped us" I said to them as the kids came to my side. They then also lowered their weapons. I then placed my arrow back as I placed my bow over me. I then grabbed a cloth and went to go wet it. I came back with it and went up to the lady and started to clean the blood off of her. "You had, you know" I said to her and she understood.

Once I was done cleaning the blood off of her, I gave her a smile. "All done" I said to her.

"Su-Yeong and Yeong-Su, come with me. I'm going to clean you both up" I said with a smile which they returned. We then headed to the bathroom where I cleaned their face and fixed their hairs. Once I was done with them, I asked them to call Hyun for me. A minute or two pass and then Hyun comes in. "Come here" I told him and he did. He now stood in front of me.

I wet the cloth again and began to clean up the blood he had. He then lowered himself a bit since I had to reach up, so he made it easier to clean him up. I gave him a smile as I finished up.

He smiled back at me and then pressed his lips against mine. "I love you" he said to me. "I love you too" I said to him and brought him into another kiss.

_____

Later at some point the two people who were with Hyun came back.

They were all currently siting down since we were about to eat. "Come over here and sit down" Han said as he looked at us. Hyun and I then sat down. The order of our seating was Han, Hyun, me, the kids, the lady and those two people who were with Hyun. Still haven't gotten their names but whatever.

"Lets all dig in now, eat up" Han said. So we all picked up our utensils and began to eat. Han then looked at the kids and asked them their names. They then looked at me for reinsurance, I then gave them a small nod and a smile. " Yeong-Su" said Yeong as her sister responded with "I'm Kim Su-Yeong." Han then said that their names are very similar to one another. "I guess your parents gave you those names, so you would always stick together, Su-Yeong, Yeong-Su, Su-Yeong-su" Han said.

"Um, dad named us both" Su-Yeong said as she looked down. Yeong-Su then repeated the word "Dad." I then creased his hair in a calming way before placing some meat onto his bowl and then onto his sister's. "Thank you Y/N" he said to me and gave me a small smile.

Han then got something from behind him. And apparently it was beer, he then handed one to the man who had the katana. "Oh I don't drink that often" he said and then the girl who had the bat took it instead and drank a lot from it. "You sure know how to drink" Han said to her before getting another and offering us some. "Oh, we are-" Hyun said but Han understood that we were both underage.

_____

It was currently the night. The kids and everyone else was asleep. I was currently guarding the door. I looked at the time and it was Hyun's turn now. "Hyun" I said to him as I gently woke him up. "Hmm" he responded with. "It's your turn lover boy" I said to him a with a smile. "Of course" he said and stood up. "Love" he said. "Hm" I responded with as I began to close my eyes. "I'm infected" Hyun said to me. I opened my eyes and looked at him. I then got up and stood next to him.

I intertwined my fingers with his and said "I know, I am too" I said and looked up at him.

_____

hope y'all liked it
and sorry for any mistakes
^-^