"Screw your boss."

Start from the beginning

I huffed in annoyance.

No I wasn't going to sit like this. So I got up and started to go around the house. I am going to find a place in this huge, grumpy house which would be mine, somewhere comfy and homely. So I started on the venture and went around the maze trying to find a place. After half an hour, I at last found the place. It was in the attic, a small room. I opened the door which surfaced a small room with a rugged wooden texture. The room was filled with some old chairs, tables, a bed, woods, and many other things which looked liked they were no longer used. It looked more like a store room but it was....welcoming. It was perfect for me.

"This is it. It just needs some makeover and it would be perfect. And for that I have to go for some shopping." I said to myself cheerfully.

So I quickly went down to my room to get ready. As soon as I opened my walk in closet, an enormous brick fell on me.

The brick said" What should I wear?"

The closet was lined up with hundreds of dresses, each one of them so expensive that they could buy all my belongings with my older house. I didn't want to wear any of these dresses but then I remembered that now I can't do everything on my own, I have to think about the bulky 'PARKER' title attached to my name. I do not give a damn about what Ace says or thinks but then it is not only him. His family, his father, I can't do anything to hurt them. I don't have any enmity with them. Woah! Now I am sounding really like an emotional fool and I can't do that.

"Shut your mind up, Eva." I told my brain.

I huffed and started to decide what should I wear. At last I found something which seemed good. It was a blue embroidered three fourth sleeve top, black pants with a belt holding it securely and a pair of nude heels.

Can you believe that this closet doesn't even have a single pair of converse or sneakers?

I huffed in annoyance and made a mental note to buy some sneakers.

I took my sling bag which had my savings. I am not going to touch Ace's money. He already considers me a gold digger which I am not. And honestly it is of no use proving this to him because he won't understand. But not using his money would at least make me feel that I have my own self respect and I am independent.

I went down the stairs, locked the door and went out for a cab. But I was suddenly stopped by a voice from behind. I turned around to find Taylor standing behind me.

"Where are you going Mrs. Par- I mean Eva?" He asked me correcting himself when he remembered what I had said earlier about him calling me Mrs. Parker.

"Good evening Taylor. I was just going out for some work." I said.

"I will drop you. Boss said that you are not supposed to go outside alone."

"Screw your boss." I muttered underneath my breath.

"Sorry ma'am but did you say something?" Taylor asked.

"Oh no I just asked you that are you sure that your eyesight is not weak?" I said feigning a questioning look.

"Umm..yes...why is it so ma'am?" Taylor asked puzzlingly.

"Because I think it looks pretty much clear that I am not a tiny toddler who can't go out alone. And I think I told you to call me Eva, what is this ma'am now?" I said

"Ma'am I know you are not a child but Boss has ordered me to do so." Taylor said ignoring my question of calling me ma'am.

I scoffed and said "Well, do me a favor Taylor. For the next 2 minutes, listen to whatever I say, consider it as my order or request whatever you like. Then I will come with you and let you drop me."

Taylor looked at me quizzingly and said "Anything for you ma'am."

I smirked and said "I want you to go and get the most expensive car that you have got in here, I will travel by that only. I will be waiting for you outside the main gate of the mansion only. And one thing, actually I have forgotten my phone inside only and I want to make an urgent call. Can I please use your phone? "

"Sure ma'am, I will meet you in five minutes ." He said and gave me his phone. I took it and thanked him. When he was out of sight, I quickly opened the phone and with that started executing my plan.

"Now take this Mr. Ace Parker." I smirked.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Taylor's P.O.V.

I gave my phone to Mrs. Parker and went to the garage to get the car. I quickly took my other phone that I have and called Boss.

"Hello Boss." I said when Boss picked up my call.

"Yes Taylor." Came Boss's voice.

"Boss, Mrs. Parker was going somewhere so I am going to drop her there. Just wanted to inform you." I told him.

"Okay. Keep me updated." Boss said.

"Okay Boss."

I cut the call and took the most expensive car. I went towards the gate and asked the security guards to open the gate. I was just out of the main and was searching for Mrs. Parker when suddenly there was a sound of gun shot. I freezed.

Who could it be daring to enter Boss's mansion? Was Mrs. Parker still in the house? I quickly opened the car gate and signaling the guards to follow me, I rushed towards the sound. It was coming from the garden side. I ran as fast as I could, if Mrs. Parker was in there and she gets hurt, I would be dead. We started searching all the corners, there were two gunshots, it was from here only, I am sure.

"Sir please see this." Came a voice of one of our men.

I hurried towards there and was shocked to see what I saw.

There was a speaker and my phone on the bench and a note was there. The gunshot was not real! It was playing in the speaker connected to the phone. It was just a distraction. I quickly took the note on the table and read it.

Oh shit. I am gone now.

I quickly told the guards " Go and block all the gates, search for Mrs. Parker. "

I then called Boss and he picked up on the second ring.

"What happened Taylor? Everything all right?" Boss asked from the other side.

"Boss...actually...I went to ...." And I told him what all happened.

"What the fuck is this? What was written in that damn letter ?" Boss yelled from the other side.

I quoted what was written in the note. "TELL YOUR 'BOSS' THAT I RAN AWAY. :) Yours, Mrs. Parker."

Hey readers!!!! 

Did you like the chapter? comment down if you found eva's plan witty;)

If not, 

well comment anyway!

Happy reading!