"Shut up Tsuba-nii!" He looked at Keiko. "I'll never accept you as one of my siblings." He stomped towards a corner of the room, Tsubaki following behind him to tease.

"I did nothing wrong though..." She murmured to herself while tilting her head to the side, confused with Yuusuke's attitude.

"Ah if it isn't our imouto-chan, welcome." A handsome monk appeared. He grabbed Keiko's hand and kissed it. "If you need any prayers, come to my room okay?" He said with a wink.

One of Keiko's eyebrows rose. "You guys have unique ways of greeting people."

"Aaaaaaahh! Kana-nii get away from her!" Yuusuke shouted while being held by Tsubaki.

A man in a hood jacket with Meiji University written on it watched the scene unfold along with a man with messy grey hair.

"Kana-nii, stop it with your flirty attitude." The messy grey hair man said.

Kaname chuckled. "Don't worry, Iori. I'm just joking with imouto-chan."

"Seems like our household is more lively with the addition of our new imouto." Masaomi who had entered with Wataru said with a smile.

"Now that everyone is here, let's seat ourselves and drink tea." Ukyou said while placing down cups on the table.

•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•

"Were you surprised? Since you suddenly gained 13 brothers?" Iori, the messy grey hair man asked.

Keiko put down the cup of tea she was sipping earlier. "I was at first when papa told me about it. How am I going to get along with all 13 of my new siblings? Let alone brothers. But the thought of not being alone anymore made me feel happy." Keiko said with a smile.

Wataru nodded his head, turning to face Keiko. "I'm glad that I have onee-chan! We can play in my room with my big rabbit! Let's go!" Wataru pulled Keiko's arm.

"Wataru, leave that for later." Masaomi scolded.

"Haaaai." Wataru pouted.

Keiko giggled. She gently patted Wataru's head. "I would love to play with you but after I organize my room okay?"

"Remember when I said that three of the brothers are working? Kaname turned on the television."

Kaname reached for the television remote and turned it on upon Masaomi's request. The television displayed a fairly young idol singing on stage."

"It's Fuu-tan!"

Some of the boys murmured about his fake attitude while some just realized about his non-existence in the house. Keiko looks towards Masaomi for answers.

"That's Fuuto, our second youngest brother. Asakura is just a stage name, his real family name is Asahina. He's two years younger than you and Yuusuke."

Keiko gasped. "He's an idol? At such a young age? That's so cool!"

Tsubaki huffed. "Yeah yeah he's a cool snobbish idol..."

"Another one of us who is working is Louis but don't worry. He'll come home in the evening and join us for dinner later." Ukyou said. "Another one is working abroad... who knows when he'll come back."

Keiko nodded her head.

Such a big family, it must be rare for everyone to gather at the same time and place.

Keiko clapped her hand. "Ah! Please let me know if there's anything I can do to ease chores. I've been living alone since Papa travels a lot so I know how to do chores."

Ukyou smiled. "Thank you imouto. It'd be nice for someone to help me in the kitchen since most of us don't know how to cook a proper healthy meal."

Some of the boys avoided eye contact, whistled and scratched their neck.

"But today, you should relax and let us welcome you to the family."

"Yes imouto-chan. Let us spoil you today." Kaname said while taking a strand of your hair and winks.

"If you say so... um then can someone show me my room? I have a lot of unpacking to do."

•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•

The three eldest showed Keiko her room. Tsubaki insisted that he should come along too but got punched by Azusa for being a busy-body.

"Your room is on the same level as ours and the twins. If you need anything, you can knock on our doors." Ukyou said, closing the curtains to her room.

"Will do! Thank you Masaomi-san, Ukyou-san and Kaname-san."

Knock! Knock!

The door opened to reveal a man wearing a soft cyan polka dot jacket. "I heard our little sister had arrived so I came here to greet her."

"Seems like you're back early from work." Kaname said. "This is Louis, the eight son."

"Oh, nice to meet you. I'll be in your care starting today." Keiko bowed yet again for the who knows how many time.

'My back might just snap in half any minute now...'

When Keiko got up, Louis took strands of her hair and frowned. "Whenever you are free, let me care for your hair. They're not in the best condition."

"You noticed?!? My hair's been drying up a lot lately and there's lots of split ends."

"Louis works as a hairdresser." Ukyou stated.

"Really? It would be an honor if you can help fix my hair problems." Keiko smiled.

"Dinner will be served in two hours or so. I'll tell one of the boys to call you." Ukyou said. The four of them began making their way out. Keiko bid them goodbye. She plopped onto her bed and sighed.

"There's no way I'll finish unpacking today." She turned to her side. "Might as well organize my wardrobe and toiletries first." She got up and began unpacking boxes that wrote clothes.

°~°~°

Onee-chan - Big/Older sister
Daijoubu - Are you okay
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu - Pleased to meet you (It depends on the context)
Imouto - Little/Younger sister
Gomen - Sorry (informal)
Okaa-san - Mother
Hai - Yes (It depends on the context)

Hello hello everyone! Welcome to my new book! I hope you will enjoy your stay here. The brothers conflict fandom isn't big nor active so there aren't a lot of fanfictions out there which saddens me :(

That's why I'm making one! I hope you guys like it and will stay until the end of the journey. And if you're new here then welcome to the brothers conflict fandom! You guys can watch the anime on Youtube, there's light novels and a few manga but sadly no official English translation of the game :(

Anyway, happy reading!

Published on 24 May 2021