"Hello? I'm your new sister, Hinata Keiko. Um Masaomi-san told me to come up."

A man wearing an apron came out from the right side of the room.

"Oh our imouto! Welcome to the Asahina household!"

"Thank you um?"

"I'm Ukyou, pleased to meet you."

"Pleased to meet you too. I'll be in your care from now on." She bowed down again in respect.

"Take a seat, I'll bring us tea and snacks." Ukyou excused himself and went back to where he came from, probably where the kitchen and dining room is.

Keiko was about to sit down when she heard footsteps up on the balcony.

"Our imouto-chan's here? Where is she?" A white haired man asked, looking down from the balcony. When his eyes met Keiko, he smiled and hurriedly went downstairs.

A black haired man with glasses followed behind him with a sigh. "You're gonna scare our imouto."

"Ehh but I'm being friendly to our imouto-chan!" The white haired man hugged Keiko, surprising her. "It's my 'nice to meet you' hug."

"O-oh um nice to meet you too um." Keiko awkwardly patted his back, not knowing what to do in this situation.

"Tsubaki! You can call me Tsuba-nii or onii-chan!"

Duush!

The black haired man with glasses punches Tsubaki's head. "You're making her feel uncomfortable, Tsubaki."

"Ehhh you're so mean Azusa!"

The black haired man faced Keiko. "I apologize for my twin's behavior. I'm Azusa."

"Twins? This is my first time meeting twins." Keiko said in amazement.

Tsubaki chuckled. He put his arm around Azusa's shoulder. "Amazing isn't it to have someone similar like you yet different in personality."

"We're actually triplets but only Azusa and I are identical twins. Natsume is our fraternal twin."

"Wait, that can happen?"

"Apparently it can. Unfortunately, you won't be meeting Natsume anytime soon because he moved out."

"But you got his room! So in a way you guys are already connected."

"You two should've invited her to sit down before chit-chatting." Ukyou scolded while pushing a cart. On it is a teapot with lots of cups and plates full of snacks.

"Gomen Kyou-nii. It's just that our imouto-chan is super cute that I was mesmerized and forgot to do so."

"Ugh what's all the ruckus Tsuba-nii-"

They all looked up to the balcony towards the voice.

"Yuusuke-kun?" Keiko said, surprised to see him in her new home.

"You?!?" Yuusuke hurriedly went downstairs. "What are you doing here?!!"

"I moved here because my father's getting married to a woman named Asahina Miwa- you're an Asahina?!?"

"Of course I'm an Asahina! Okaa-san's getting married to her dad? This is unacceptable!"

"You guys know each other?" Azusa asked.

Keiko nodded her head. "We're classmates. He sits besides me in our classroom."

Tsubaki grinned mischievously. "Ehhh your classmate became your sister huh Yuusuke."