Let me heal your pain

Hey readers😁

Warning-This chapter is gonna be a little mature so beware guys🙈

Other then that you are welcome to read this is the sweetest chapter until now (personal opinion)😷

Word Count:4582

...........................................................................................................               

"More important than saving your Wife ohh sorry your mistress from getti...ng RAPED " she said her voice breaking a little at the end looking straight in his eyes .

..............................................

Before Dev would just react or even seep her words she rushed upstairs without listening Kitchu's call's. "let it be Kitchu" he said before rushing behind her . She was about to close the door but Dev rushed in time he pushed the door trying to restrict her from doing so she was obviously trying but his strength was more than hers he kept his foot in between , she knew it was a matter of time before he would overpower so she left him and rushed towards the bathroom but before she could he was fast enough to catch her arms pulling her towards himself . 

"Leave me ...don't touch me " she said wiggling in his grip cause he was scaring her but he kept a firm grip his hawk like eyes were busy observing her his grip unconsciously tightened when he saw those brutal marks on her neck the slight tear around her neckline which made her cleavage visible he was brought back hearing her voice . 

"Please...... I can't handle it " she said teary eyed when he saw her eyes he abruptly left her he could not help but blame himself  he failed her again due to his own ignorance he deliberately ignored her calls in such a critical situation his mind was filled with lots of what if's , he abruptly turned around which irked her . 

"What happened Mr. Dixit disgusted?" she mocked him . "but it should be nothing na..." . Dev abruptly turned around pinning her with his gaze "Never ........... just guilty" his words were quiet but clear  leaving her surprised "I didn't want to talk to anyone .............and then I had a busy schedule but there's no excuse fuck" he muttered at last to himself then looked at her she was lost somewhere her mind was somewhere else .

"He ...he said I was just ....just" she didn't complete her sentence before Dev was in front of her "What. did .he .say .Sonakshi?" he asked each word clearly making Sonakshi fumble "ummm... nothing that's untrue" she answered his eyes were piercing her's . " Did he touch you " he asked ignoring her nonsense . 

She grew silent hearing him his gaze was intense she averted her eyes her gaze towards the floor "Sonakshi please " he pleaded he didn't want to scare her but it was driving him insane . "Fine he said I am whore someone you use so what would happen if he get's a taste " she spat the last words but  noticed a cracking sound the next second only to see his fists clenched and knuckles turned white . "No offence but that is what I am to you " this made him boil in rage . "You are my wife Sonakshi" he shouted making her flinch which immediately softened his stance . "that's not what the society sees me as " she said her voice just above a whisper but he did hear her clearly and was left tongue tied cause he knew she was saying anything but a lie.

He recovered the next second and asked her what was eating him up "Where did he touch you Sonakshi ?" he asked getting a little close while her eyes were glued to the floor . He kept staring her before he closed his eyes and carried her in bridal style taking her to the bathroom while Sonakshi was dazed he was not even looking at her . Entering inside he put her on her feet before planting a soft kiss on her forehead. His gaze scanned her face before he hugged her to himself softly patting her head he could not help but pull her close he didn't even want to imagine what he would have done if she was not safe and sound he felt that need and feeling of protection towards her he wanted to take away her pain her dull eyes her state it effected him too much.